Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

disabling vinson reverse rev limter

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2004 | 09:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default disabling vinson reverse rev limter

i might as well join..lol..the 126 main jet could be a from a DynoJet jet kit...more then likley...and if it takes 12hrs to split the cases...why can I do it in about 2 hours and have it back together and running in about 5 1/2 hours...I think the dealer...cough..STEALERSHIPS...are ripping on the guys that can't/don't wanna wrench...just a preferance but what the heck...I hate IRS quads...if I wanted to have body roll on corners...i'll buy a lifted truck

Old 12-18-2004 | 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

opps...i didn't see the post before mine...sorry for restateing the jet part...I have an Eiger and would take that over any IRS quad...even the big bores...oh well it dont' matter to you guys anyway..lol..oh incase you didn't notice...i am for vinson 581...lol

Old 12-18-2004 | 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

just to prove ta ya king, heres a guy who knows which end is up.

i think your barking at the wrong tree coming at me like that,

v581

Old 12-19-2004 | 01:15 AM
Range Rover

i seen your video..your can barely ride a wheelie..and if you knew anthing the shifter update is covered by suzuki even if your warrent is up..so suzuki is paying the dealer 12 hours labor not a$$ wipes like you..dude you are lame get a life..and take some lessons on riding ..if you ride in the woods like you ride thouse lame wheelies ..you said it your self..you better hang your helmant up...haha..now i can tell just from your post that you are 12.. well its 12 am here in mass..so that means your mommy made you get off the computer by now..nite nite..vinney opps i mean little man..one more thing its almost worth the trip to come there and teach little kids like you how to ride..opps i cant i have what you probaly dont a JOB... LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES..i looked at your pictures again..and i was thinking..is the blaster really your and the (VINNY) your dads..haha,,i will have my buddy that actuall started this post take pictures of my wife riding her 05 griz..she can do better wheelies than you can..and she dont stand on her racks..

Old 12-19-2004 | 11:04 AM
Pro Rider

once again try riding my race built rm, you couldnt even start it i bet.

you are the kid, im not, blasters not mine

i own 3 THREE bikes payed for by MYSELF, not my parents

2000- factory suzuki RM 250, 2001 400ex, and a 2002 vinson.

12hr shifter update, my 2 dealers,

jim moroney cycle, denied replacement of the part, after a suzuki rep came out to look at it after sitting in the shop for 6 mounths.
kawasaki/suzuki of ramsey, also said no such problem existed.
what did you race go carts? i dont even see any pictures to back up all the bullsh!t thats flowing outta your mouth.

I'M not a kid, and i work at a Engineering firm called tectonic engineering, handleing most of the IT work( do you even know what that stands for or are you to illerate to read, and comprehend)

ya see everyone around here has my back, i dont see one person that has yours, you are too busy makin rivals, rather then when you post something, like i do it is rather the cold hard truth, and factual information

MY QUESTION STILL STANDS, WHY ARE YOU HEAR??? ALL YOU SAID WAS A SNIED REMARK TO A PERSON LOOKING FOR A HONEST ANSWER. what purpose do you have being here? i havent seen you contribute any useful information once....

time to put this thing to bed.- being argueing over the internet gets someone noware, whoever wins we are both retarded. we should just put this behind ourselves, and move on, i bet we could learn alot from each other, and you could learn alot from the thousands of people who belong to this forum.

have a good holiday

v581

Old 12-19-2004 | 11:33 AM
Range Rover

ok thats cool.but just to let you know ..the kid that started this post is my best friend look at our location..and not to mention i am his boss at a suzuki dealer..and im dead serious the 2002 vinson ..(some of them)had issues with the shifter..so even if your warreny is up suzuki will pay for it..the update is removing and replacing some gears in the engine..trust me im not lieing..its a pain in the but when we have to do them..lucky we only did 3 sence ive been there ( 2years)..and the kid that started this post just started as one of my mechanics and he did one his first to weeks he was there..and he is real good. he did it in like 8 hours..maybe less because he gets pulled off jobs alot to do other things...and im defantley not a kid..i have had just in the past 3 years..2 yamaha r6 bikes.2003 r1 started at suzuki and bought a 2004 gsxr1000 limited..and traded it in for a 2004 limited hayabusa that i have now.and i owned 3 ltz400 2001 raptor.a banshee,yzf426.2005 vinson.2005 king and my wife has a 2005 griz..(she likes the blue)and my 5 year old son has a 2002 eton 90.bought it before i worked at suzuki..2005 lta50..(xmas gift) drz110(mine and his)he is to small to ride it.

Old 12-19-2004 | 12:57 PM
Pro Rider

alright, lets just put it behind us, theres no point in argueing it wasnt getting us anyware, have a good holiday

v581

Old 12-19-2004 | 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I'm getting a little misty eyed here! But, boys will be boys (all of us!) Glad to see it get back on an adult level. Now, both of you activate your spell check or Dancing Queen will make you sit in "time out"! LOL!
Alrighty then, w/ all of these Suzuki Dealer (stealer?) connections here: What is bottom $ my buddy should command for "out-the-door" pricing on a new KQ? I'm keeping my Vinson, he is dead set on the KQ.

Old 12-19-2004 | 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

i donno but i seen your Vinson in dirt wheels...i was lookin at old editions...now if my eiger could go that high [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2004 | 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

Well I had a manual shift Vinny.... That machine was awesome in the woods. It performed excellent in just about every condition.
I ended up selling it for the new KQ. Man I tell you this thing is a beast. It does have a little hesitation right off the bat ...but nothing major. I can wheelie up in low gear with no problem.. High gear it only picks up the front a little. The machine handles excellent in the woods ...just like the vinny. It does climb a lot better then my vinny did that’s for sure....must be the extra power.
I ended up putting 26 Mudlites on with ITP series type 6 rims. Stock tires on these Suzuki’s are the worst stock tires I have ever come across.
I do have to say that I Like the machine so far, and have no complaints other then Suzuki itself not having any parts available for this machine.
Do i think i made a mistake selling the vinny for a KQ? -- nope.

Quick Reply: disabling vinson reverse rev limter