Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

King Quads For Cheap

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default King Quads For Cheap

I purchased a King Quad 9 days ago for $6300 and it's worth every penny!

Old 03-28-2005, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

My Vinson is an 03 and I've rode in -15 several days and haven't had any problems whatsoever nor have I heard of such a problem from any of my friends. Living here in Alaska you would think we would be one of the first to run into this so-called problem.

Old 03-28-2005, 01:58 PM
Trailblazer

Can you direct me to the dealer in ohio at 5999, we live near pittsburgh and am interested in buying one at that price. thanks. pete

Old 03-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Range Rover

I believe the recall is just for the 04-05 vinson and the 05 kq. But there is a recall.

Old 03-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

That recall has been going on for about a 6 weeks now. The dealer told me at that time it would be over 2 weeks before they would have the parts to fix one, so I went somewhere else and bought a Grizzly instead. Between that issue and the transmission thing it just seemed a prudent thing to do at the time, and it got me out on the ice for the end of icefishing season. Apparently I would have missed it all had I waited for the KQ throttle fix to be done if that issue is still not done at this time.

Old 03-28-2005, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Encorepete, I'm from Pittsburgh. My buddy and I both bought Kingquads from Tom Clark Motorsports in Belle Vernon (south of Pittsburgh) for $6300 + $499 for the 42 mo. extended warranty.

Old 03-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer

thats where we bought our honda's last march, lol......we bought from a guy named REX. They matched abernathy's prices from the website on a rubicon and a foreman.

Old 03-29-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

You guys can say what you want to about the K.Q. I'm still buying one. If they are so bad how come they took atv of the year in more than a few publications. The guy who started this thread should quit dissing Suzuki. i for one am tired of all this Suzuki trashing.

Old 03-29-2005, 08:27 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Pastor
You guys can say what you want to about the K.Q. I'm still buying one. If they are so bad how come they took atv of the year in more than a few publications. The guy who started this thread should quit dissing Suzuki. i for one am tired of all this Suzuki trashing.
The guy who started this thread should quit dissing Suzuki. i for one am tired of all this Suzuki trashing.[/quote]
...freedom of speach on this forum includes even you..who according your above post..don't even own one ......so when you/if buy one and the reverse go's out, and your waiting for parts to be shipped,and the service dept finally starts working on the reverse failure, come back and and tell us how much you enjoy suzuki motorcycle co...when your out of a quad for 3 or 4 weeks...guy on the other forum has been down for 3 weeks waiting for parts...

Old 03-29-2005, 08:34 PM
Trailblazer

Yah, the guy that started this thread...... Hey, wait a minute! I'm the guy who started this thread! I was only stating my observations, and not dissing(?) Suzuki. I own two Zuki's and will be buying a new King when they bring out the camo plastic. How many do you.... oh never mind the answer is ZERO. So get off your high horse and do what you want, just leave me alone. That's why they call it freedom.
To the earlier posters, I got my Vinny recall notice last week.

Quick Reply: King Quads For Cheap