Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Got pictures KQ!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got pictures KQ!

I finaly got around to figuring out how to put some photos in my Bio! if anyone is interested! I will change the photos as soon as my other plastics come back from being hydro diped in camo! When ever they get them done and send them back to me! I am going with moth wing camo! Something different!

Old 12-19-2005, 01:22 AM
Range Rover
Default Got pictures KQ!

Looks good! It is a setup very similar to mine. I don't have a lot of quad pics in my profile... a few.. I also have the klimpex bumpers and powermadd hand gaurds, and winch.... Green are faster though...

Old 12-19-2005, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default Got pictures KQ!

Whats the caster mod that you said that your going to do Also I like the hand guards where did you get them

Old 12-19-2005, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default Got pictures KQ!

Green is faster! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I wish I would have known that before i bought my red one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
As far as the caster mod is conserned! I was reading on the nyroc forum! There are some post over there about it! You remove the upper a arm and modify it (move it back)! If you go to nyroc do a search in tech tips for caster adjustment or caster mod! The guy that came up with this seems to realy know his stuff! Several guys over there have done this mod with good reports! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2005, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Got pictures KQ!

Hey there DavAsh, Looks good man, Just wondering what you are gonna do with the red plastic when you go to camo? I have a green one, but had my heart set on red, only when I got mine, the only 2 I could find over the majic Vin # where green. If you are planning on selling the red, or possibly trading for green, let me know and give me first dibs!!! Also, did you get anywhere with you EPI clutch kit yet? Let us know how she runs after that! I am still waiting on my dalton kit, Its on backorder still [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Got pictures KQ!

What is hydro dip? Where can I find info on it?

Old 12-19-2005, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Got pictures KQ!

Raptor! I haven't decided what for sure that i am going to do with the red plastics yet! I thought about sending them off to have hydrographics applied to them also! i may keep them of sell them on Ebay or somewhere else! If I decide to sell them beforehandI will let you know! Give me a few weeks and PM me and i will let you know!
Thanks for asking!

Harpster! Hydro diped ( hydroghaphics) is the same process that the factory uses to apply camo to the atv's! You can run a search online for hydroghaphics! If you can't find out what you need to know, PM (private message) me and I will see if I can help! There are several companies around the states that offer this service and the price and patterns will vary (greatly).
I hope this helps!

Old 12-20-2005, 02:20 AM
Range Rover
Default Got pictures KQ!

DavAsh, thanks for the idea. Im going to start looking for some plastic. If you sell yours to Raptor maybe Raptor could sell me his. What do ya say Raptor? I would love to have another set of dipped camo plastic. Im installing camoclad on mine right now. I put a few pics on my yahoo page in my sig. if you would like to see them. Im happy with it so far, just hope its durable.
Cant wait to see yours when you get the mothwing plastic back.

Old 12-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Range Rover
Default Got pictures KQ!

I wonder if the green is faster once it has red plastic on it? Or if the red one will go faster once it's green?

Hey I've been kicking around the idea of doing my KQ in a snow camo... how difficult is it to keep air bubbles and wrinkles and such out of the camo-clad? I'm almost certain I want to try it, but I don't really want to blow the money if it scratches easy or if it rips while putting it on...etc... If that is the case then the dipping would be the way to go!

The pattern your doing on your quad looks great! did you buy new decals to put over the camo? Or remove and re-install?

Thanks!

Old 12-20-2005, 07:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Got pictures KQ!

Thanks for the info. Found a place called Daltek and e-mailed them for information and prices. Any others you may know of that do ATVs? What would be a decent price? The green plactic I have now scratches if you look at it. Can't believe they sell machines meant to be treated rough with such a fragile finish.

Quick Reply: Got pictures KQ!