Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

very very very pi$$ed at suzuki/kawi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 04:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default very very very pi$$ed at suzuki/kawi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the other day i brought my kfx400 into the dealership because it was dying on me when it got hot{and yes the fan was working} and blowing blue smoke on de-exelerration. so they work on it and give it back to me. now its STILL DYING AND BLOWING BLUE ON DE-EXCELLERATION. iT TURNS OUT THEY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE VALVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BEING JERKED AROUND AND AM TWO SECONDS AWAY FROM SLAPPING A FOR SALE SIGHN ON IT AND BUYING A BANSHEE!! tHE DEALERSHIP KEEPS INSISTING ITS NOT A LEAK IN THE VALVES. please tell me im not nuts and this is a case of the valves allwoing oil through. i cant think of any other reason why it would be doing this

Old 03-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Is that the only dealer by you? That's a pretty reliable motor. Sounds more like a dealer issue than a Kawi/Suzuki.

Old 03-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

im picking it up in twenty min. and bringing it to another dealer. THats what i meant though, im pi$$ed at the suzuki and kawi dealers, they keep claiming nothing is wrong! they better get it right this time because its the fourth time its gone out and they keep claiming that "it wont die on us and that we think its fine". I also had one guy say that blus smoke is no big deal, but for a 2005 any smoke is bad smoke!

Old 03-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

sounds like they are blowing blue smoke up you a$$!! make them find out whats wrong with it!! dealers suck!!!

their your buddies while you thinking of buying something but dont give a **** after they have your money.

Old 03-04-2006, 04:13 AM
Pro Rider

exactlyy... i told the guy to not even bother calling me untill he gets the problem fixed. not diagnosed...fixed.

Old 03-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

iT TURNS OUT THEY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT THE VALVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What did the dealer look at? What is on the invoice? Did they just take it for a test ride and say, looks good to us and give it back to you?
Sounds like valve seals to me. I would do "my own" compression test on it and see what you get. If the compression is good about the only other place it can pick up the oil is from a leaky valve seal.

Old 03-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

yeah you pretty much summed up the invoice, i didnt want anyone that dumb looking at my quad so i took it to another dealer. Now they ran their own compression test said that its 25% lower then it should be. So there thinking the rings are bad now, but its not burning blue on acceleration??? Anyways there taking it apart today and are going to give me an update. its a 2005 and its alrady fu%$ed up! Needless to say im pretty disapointed in the product.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Exrider22
yeah you pretty much summed up the invoice, i didnt want anyone that dumb looking at my quad so i took it to another dealer. Now they ran their own compression test said that its 25% lower then it should be. So there thinking the rings are bad now, but its not burning blue on acceleration??? Anyways there taking it apart today and are going to give me an update. its a 2005 and its alrady fu%$ed up! Needless to say im pretty disapointed in the product.
That really sux. You should have run the **** out of it when you broke it in.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

The Suzuki product has always been known for reliability, so maybe you got one of those "bad ones" that anyone can get from any brand. I recommnend you slap the for-sale sign on it a trade up to a 450. If you want a banshee, times running out.

Old 03-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

No check the clutch cover. Dont turn it on anymore. Your case is filled with coolant i think and you need a new cover. Oh also change your oil, there could be coolant in it

Quick Reply: very very very pi$$ed at suzuki/kawi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1