Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

where's the ecm

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006 | 10:06 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default where's the ecm

when is the ecm for the kingquad comming out any news yet?

Old 03-13-2006 | 12:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default where's the ecm

If you mean the Yoshimura, it'll be a week or two. HOWEVER, I would say f*** Yoshi at this point. All that time we were led to believe it would adjust ignition timing, and it does not. Also, for all the R&D time they put in, you think they could come up with more than TWO maps! Get a PowerCommander: more maps that are now officially dyno-tuned and basically, you aren't supporting the company that lied to us.

Old 03-13-2006 | 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default where's the ecm

Here is a little more good news about Yoshi Fuel controller. you need to pruchase a seperate box for around $250 to even load new maps into it. How do they figure there want to be Power Commander is worth almost $500 bucks is over my head. They make a very nice pipe but they missed it bad on the EFI controller.
Thanks
David

Old 03-13-2006 | 02:37 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default where's the ecm

well screw yoshi then I was all exited too and waited putting off the power commander when I could have been done with it. Yoshimura is going to take it in the a_ _ on that one nobody is going to buy that what a joke. Thanks for the input [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]