Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Got my new Z

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2002, 10:57 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi people, I'm new to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I got my new Z400 last week and must admit it rocks........ Broke it in riding it for the first 3 days, just couldnt stay off of it. =)

I figured out it is quite a bit faster than a slightly modified 400ex (pipe, jets) but not quite as fast as the raptor. i.e.... PERFECT for me!! hehe

I raced my buddies 400ex quite a few times on the pipelines here and got him through all the gears, then played around with one of my other buddies and his 2002 Raptor. Through 3rd gear I hung with him but after that, he got me. It was fun though. hehe Can't wait to see how it does against one of my other buddies Banshee.
I thought about buying the Raptor but I rode his first and with me riding trails and pipelines as much as I do with my fiance on the back I decided it best that I get a lil less torquey of a machine.

Anyway, I am no longer a honda man and extremely happy with my new Z. Handles great like the 400ex just a lil faster. And ALOT faster than my 300ex, guess I will give that one to my fiance and let her learn how to ride.

Can anyone tell me where I can order aftermarket bumpers and some goodies for it?

Thanks alot and look forward to getting to know all of you.

Greg

Old 05-29-2002, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

HappyZman,

Congrats on the new Z and welcome to the forum.

Old 05-29-2002, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

I will warn you- not to tell people the outcome when you race your buddies Banshee, I did- and was flamed and put down because of it. I'm suprised no one has called you a liar for saying you hung with a raptor thru 3rd gear yet... Good luck- lots of Haters out there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]