Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Suzuki has paid off another!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 08:00 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang...it seems like suzuki would have ran out of money having to pay off all these mags. ATV Sport, Dirt Wheels, and now our very own ATV connection web site!!!! The stupid idiots said it was a perfect ATV, Best handling,definite atv of the year, amazing power, etc. etc......it mirrors what all the mags are saying!!!
Wonder who they would make the check out to???

Old 06-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

My GOD!

Why is it EVERYBODy that tests the LTZ has to talk it up like its a great quad??!! I am sooo pissed! Ever test I have seen has the same crap in it! "More power than the 400ex!" "Better handling thatn the Raptor!" "Awesome good looks!" "Great value!" .....

..Hey...wait a minute...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-18-2002, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

Saying it's the perfect quad is probably goin to far but as far as sport quad of the year... Yeah, I'll believe it. The Z is an awesome machine and I believe there isn't any better OVERALL quad that you can buy. The only thing that I think is retarted is DW's "shootout" on the MX track where the Dale wins almost every catagory and yet, the Z is the "best" because it looks and sounds better. DW just uses to much opinions like they think theres is the only one that counts.

Old 06-18-2002, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

And the reason you want one is???

Old 06-18-2002, 11:54 PM
Range Rover

the reason i think that they said the z400 was better then the dale was because the z400 is less then the dale yet proforms almost as well and because the z400 will have alot of mods available it has barely been out long enough to break in and yoshimura has already put out a 450 kit on it and the dale is only better in drags and track but doesnt stand a chance on the trail so really its a better value price wise not performance wise

P.S. this all sounded better in my head then on the computor screen

Old 06-19-2002, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Doesnt' stand a chance on the trails? LOL, I don't know about that but it does require more clutch work than a 400ex (don't know about the Z since I've never ridden on the trails with one). The Dale does pretty damn good on the trails, especially because it will climb hills like it owns the dang place, but it does require more clutch work in the tight technical areas and doesn't have reverse which could hold it back a little.

But I still will admit that I believe the Z is a better OVERALL quad... but I don't ride trails and if I want to buy a quad, I won't let cost hold me back. If the Moto's would have been out when I went quad shopping, and my dad would have agreed to co-sign for a $12,000 quad, I would have bought it, no questions asked. Quads are my passion and I only have 2 things on my mind... motocross and girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. I had the chance to buy a nice black Dodge Ram Sport and keep my 300ex or keep my Nissan 200sx and buy a new quad. Well I still drive my little car, ride a Cannondale, and borrow my dads truck to haul the Dale around. Not everyone is like me (thank God) and some people like to ride around on some nice trails, and not spend a lot of money. Thats what makes them happy and thats good. Do what you like, don't care about what other people say, and ride your Motha F*ckin @ss off like there's no tomorrow.

Old 06-19-2002, 02:51 AM
Trailblazer

Its called being sarcastic.

BarelyLegal- The reason I want one is because it has raptor power, and also handling that eclipses a 400 ex,lightest sport quad, and the low price. And I'm a suzuki fan.

Old 06-19-2002, 03:28 AM
Pro Rider

Just like the mag said?

Anyway, just messing with you. They want to put things in a good light. It isn't really false advertising, just building up a new product. I wish there was more positivity like this in life myself. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2002, 11:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I think it's an awesome quad! LOL!

Old 06-19-2002, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

What's this LOL stuff Gary660?

Quick Reply: Suzuki has paid off another!!