Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400 v. Raptor on the trails? Compared to 400ex? How about the Cannibal?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2002, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good point, Voodoo. Native Americans are the TRUE Americans. Perhaps I should have phrased that differently. However, I feel that I am much more "true" American than the 6 Mexicans that live in a 2 bedroom apt. a few doors down that can't speak a lick of English. Not to mention that I have Cherokee blood, so I haven't forgotten anything, just worded wrong. Maybe, people from other countries that are pouring into "ours" are going to do the same to us, that the settlers did to the Indians. Seems to kinda be role reversal, doesn't it?

Old 07-14-2002, 08:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Ya,ll some silly silly people!!!!!LOL

Old 07-14-2002, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

I totally understand what you're saying my friend. Take for instance when I go to my bank, let's say the cash machine. Put card in, before I can even put my number in, I have to choose, either english or spanish. It really torques me off, something fierce. I mean, the name of the bank, Washington Mutual. Not that I don't like banking there, but damn. And another thing, let's once again take the DRIVE THRU ATM, why in good gosh's name are there bumps for the blind? In the Drive Thru? Yeah, I know, like asking why there are locks on 7-11 doors, when they're 24-7. But ya get what I'm sayin.
peace

Old 07-14-2002, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

I agree 110%! I'm sick and tired of all that! I traveled to Florida the past month.....I was shocked. They had just as many Spanish TV channels as English! It was hard to order food! I'm sick and tired of that! If you come to the America, you should have to speak English, no questions asked! Leave that horse$hit back in the country you just left! Why should we tend to your needs!?

And if I offended anyone....oh well.

Old 07-15-2002, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

To be honest, I am a little offended. Yall make it sound like forgien people are the worst thing in the world for this country. I agree about the language thing though. I'm Dutch and everyone in my family, including me has learned the language easily. Everyone of yall here can trace your family back to Europeans, unless ofcourse you are full blooded indian. I'm not saying yall should cling to that, but yall shouldn't make it sound like we are ruining this country.

<< I think computers and robotics have probably taken more American jobs >>

Well, the computers and robotics have replaced some people but then you also need people to repair and maintain those computers and robots. So while a computer could have taken one job, it made two more jobs for someone else.

Old 07-15-2002, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

To be honest, I am a little offended. Yall make it sound like forgien people are the worst thing in the world for this country. I agree about the language thing though. I'm Dutch and everyone in my family, including me has learned the language easily. Everyone of yall here can trace your family back to Europeans, unless ofcourse you are full blooded indian. I'm not saying yall should cling to that, but yall shouldn't make it sound like we are ruining this country.

<< I think computers and robotics have probably taken more American jobs >>

Well, the computers and robotics have replaced some people but then you also need people to repair and maintain those computers and robots. So while a computer could have taken one job, it made two more jobs for someone else.

Old 07-15-2002, 04:13 PM
Range Rover

Man this topic changed in a hurry

Old 07-15-2002, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

yeah, that's the norm. After 800 views and 60 posts, happens everytime......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]