Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Quadracer stickers

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2002, 04:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadracer stickers

I have done something to my quadracer that you all need to do to make it look great. I took Oem stickers and them redone by computer. They are the same size and shape as the stock ones. The great thing about them you can make them any color you want. I now have the program done and I can sell them to you any way you want them.

Old 12-19-2002, 07:17 AM
Range Rover

Got any detailed pics of them installed?

Old 12-19-2002, 07:34 AM
Pro Rider

Just got them yesterday. I have a pic of them on ebay right now. type in suzuki quadracer. I am working on some for the quadzilla right now. No company makes anything nice for the quadracers and without graphics they look so plane and cheap. I looked a while ago at factory graphics and the price for those are outragous. Plus most are in ugly colors. With my graphics you can make any color pattern you want. I am also working on new ideas for rear fender number plates and graphics. These look awesome and dont look homemade or cheap.

Old 12-19-2002, 07:50 AM
Range Rover

I tried your suggestion to search for "suzuki quadracer" and it produced zero search results for stickers/decals or anything close to that. I tried multiple searches using various words lt250r/quadracer/decal/sticker/suzuki quadracer and still had no luck. Can you post a link to your page on ebay please?

Old 12-19-2002, 08:20 AM
Pro Rider

Dont under stand that. Did you go to ebay and type in suzuki quadracer in search? I can send you the pic. Just send me your emai. kev94mx@yahoo.com

Old 12-19-2002, 08:28 AM
Range Rover

LOL!!! yes I went there and typed in what you said, and didn't find them. I then typed combonations of all those other words and didn't find them either. hehe
I was asking you if you could just post a link to the exact page you have listed on ebay? I did end up finding it, but it wasn't from doing a search for suzuki quadracer. It was from just searching for the word quadracer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Range Rover

hey kevlt250r!
the stickers look great!!
and outcast here's the link to e-bay i just looked at them
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1875175282
check it out!!
and kev you said you can make all the years???? what kinda program are you using?
thank they look great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2002, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider

Kev , they look awesome.......when you get something going with the quadzilla stickers let me know. contact me at either of these 2 e-mail adress Zig or Zigzilla thanks.

Old 12-19-2002, 10:48 AM
Range Rover

hey out cast do you work in a sign shop?
my dad owns a sign shop about 20 miles north of me if there is any thing outcast can not get let me know
i can get any letter style (360 fonts) any color (even muilti color) we use 4 mil vinal and can do full color graphics any size up to 13" without a splice with a splice i can get as tall as you want. i would rather not pis around with a coulple of on or two dollar logos so if you got a few people together let me know.
as for cost ill give you a example.
for lets say a 2" honda single color any font it would be like around a buck
two color about 2 bucks
thermol transfer full color about 4 bucks
a 12" by 12" yamaha logo (tuning fork logo) about 10 bucks.
wait a min. would there be trade mark or regester restristions on making these?

Old 12-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Zillas are my next project. It costs alot to get them started but after there programed there not to expensive. I was hoping alot of people would be willing to buy them so I could pay for mine and make alittle money.

Quick Reply: Quadracer stickers