Test Your Signatures (sigs) Here! A place to test sigs and any thing else.

2012 Yard sport YS400.

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2017, 06:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2012 Yard sport YS400.

I have a Yard sport YS 400 UTV I bought a while back. It was having a problem with starving for fuel and killing while riding. I was told adding an electric fuel pump would resolve this and went that direction. I bought a Mr Gasket electric fuel pump (4lbs max) and installed it as directed. I added a tee for a return line and ended up getting way too much fuel that it would flood out and die. I would have to pull the plug to get it restarted. I then added a Mr Gasket fuel regulator and set that to 1psi setting. Same problem, runs so rich that it would flood out and die. So, I then unscrewed the air fuel plug and closed that off completely as it was set at 1 1/2 turns and a little better bit still not right. So, now that I have all the lines pulled off from the vacuum fuel pump system behind the seat I am not sure where all the lines go. I suppose I am going to have to put it back to the original vacuum fuel pump setup and deal with the starving for fuel. Does anyone have a diagram, picture or instruction on how to run those lines since I jumped the gun and removed them all. Thank you.