The perfect way to tie down a ATV or UTV!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 11:40 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The perfect way to tie down a ATV or UTV!

On my quest to make the sport of ATVing even more enjoyable I have thought time and time again how is the best way to tie down & secure a ATV? How many of you arrived at your destination to find that one of your straps broke either by age, rubbing or just plain failure? Also not to mention the time involved to crawl around your quad to tie it down in the cold and raining months?

Last winter while we were product testing in N MI we arrive back at the trailer, loaded the quads up but it was too dark to tie them down. We waited to the next day. Big mistake. We awoke to a major ice storm making the joy of securing our expensive toys even more fun!

Well I had enough. I searched for months for the best item I could find to secure TheATVSuperStore.com demo with all its extras in transport and I FOUND IT!

My new tie down system arrived Saturday. Total install is about 1 hour for one person. If you have 2 it will go much faster. This system can be installed or removed from the pickup or trailer in a matter of seconds. No tools needed.

Once installed you drive you quad up on the trailer. Get off, go to the rear and place the locking mechanism on the hitch and push down with your foot. BAM YOU ARE DONE! Takes off of 30 seconds. The kit also comes with a lock so you can secure your quad from theft.

So how does it work while on the road. It is awesome. You quad is secure and is going nowhere. It becomes a part of the trailer or your truck. Best of all when you arrive all you do is flip a lever and back your quad down. This also takes all of 30 seconds.

I am excited about this new TheATVSuperStore.com product. We have 70 units ready to ship. Any questions feel free to call the shop and ask for Thor! Remember at TheATVSuperStore.com we test what we sell. If we do not like it we will not sell it! This all new ATV mounting system is TheATVSuperStore APPROVED!

Click on the link below to see a video on how this system works.

Hey! Looking for a safe & secure tie down system for your ATV or UTV?

Old 09-11-2012, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

That is by far, the most well thought out system I've yet to see.

Old 09-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pizza!!!!

Last edited by scootergptx; 09-14-2012 at 07:54 AM.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Update on our tie down system. We are now in the 3rd production. We have 200 units sold so far and the feedback has only been only positive. May kits have sold to the different industries who transport their ATV's & UTV's on a daily bases, including fire & rescue. We are now offering 2 color choices on the powder coating.

Here is a link to the TDS system at our store as well as a new video taken at the factory showing how strong the system is. Again this system is 100% made in the USA!

http://www.theatvsuperstore.com/ATV-...stem-s/106.htm

Last edited by TheATVSuperStore.com; 05-27-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Today we installed our TheATVSuperStore.com Mighty Tight Tie Down System in our new enclosed trailer. This trailer will be hauling our Sportsman 850XP, 500 & RZRS. Our quads are now 100% secure. Total load and lock time for 2 full size Sportsman units is less then 2 minuets! By adding a optional 3rd set of floor plates we are able to use the existing system for our RZRS. No messy straps that can break or come loose! Any questions on this product feel free to call the shop at 815-321-3888 & ask for Thor!

ATV tie down system for your Quad or UTV?

Old 04-01-2014, 10:05 AM
Former Sponsor

Here we have a video of our tie down system installed in our in-line enclosed trailer.