Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

rhino lining pricing

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rhino lining pricing

With the Rhino Liner you get a real metal plate that says " Rhino Liner" glued on to the liner and when everybody sees that they will be impressed and know you have the best and top of the line liner on ur truck. Trust me, it looks good and makes you look good.

Old 11-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally posted by: MotoF150
With the Rhino Liner you get a real metal plate that says " Rhino Liner" glued on to the liner and when everybody sees that they will be impressed and know you have the best and top of the line liner on ur truck. Trust me, it looks good and makes you look good.
Really don't give a hoot about impressing others with a little metal plate but would like to know how soon I can expect the "fading" to occur.

Old 11-15-2006, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

I've been spraying bedliners for a living for nine years now and put a plate in every single one I've done. The plate doesn't make the product good. The quality of the workmanship and prep is what makes it good.

This type of thinking is what's wrong with american thinking today. Some simple marketing and the brain washing is done.

Buck

Old 11-15-2006, 08:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally posted by: buck183
I've been spraying bedliners for a living for nine years now and put a plate in every single one I've done. The plate doesn't make the product good. The quality of the workmanship and prep is what makes it good.

This type of thinking is what's wrong with american thinking today. Some simple marketing and the brain washing is done.

Buck
Seems like you might have the "yuppie" brain figured out there Buck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 09:10 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

I suppose it works best with a tube frame too.

I'd take off any advertisement regardless of who I went with.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tencubed

Buck
Seems like you might have the "yuppie" brain figured out there Buck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Fortunately I'm in a rural area and a "yuppie" isn't a typical customer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My customers tend to look more at the product and the person doing it rather than a name they see on TV everyday. Educated customers are so much easier to deal with. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Buck

Old 11-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

A friend got his liner sprayed on red in color matching the red color of his truck, in one week sitting outside in the sun the red turned to pink, it was an off brand liner it wasn't the Rhino Liner, everybody picked on him and made fun of his truck cause the liner was pink calling him a girl, a sissy boy and other remarks, yanno around here living in hick land the biggest insult to any man is losing his manhood and being called anything less than a man, I was just offering a suggestion to anybody that wants a bed liner sprayed on to make sure the one they pick doesn't fade in a color they don't wanta see on their truck.

Old 11-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

A friend got his liner sprayed on red in color matching the red color of his truck, in one week sitting outside in the sun the red turned to pink, it was an off brand liner it wasn't the Rhino Liner, everybody picked on him and made fun of his truck cause the liner was pink calling him a girl, a sissy boy and other remarks, yanno around here living in hick land the biggest insult to any man is losing his manhood and being called anything less than a man, I was just offering a suggestion to anybody that wants a bed liner sprayed on to make sure the one they pick doesn't fade in a color they don't wanta see on their truck.
Well, since you specifically mentioned one brand that is what I was asking about. Seems you were bunching all brands as "off brand" except the Rhino Liner. Such is not the case.

And as far as "losing his manhood" goes, if he defines this by being teased by "everyone" and is unable to rise above a little hazing I suspect he has never become a man anyway. Sounds like he needs to grow up a bit. When I screw up on something I'm the first to bring it up. A good joke is just as fun on yourself as it is on someone else. As long as they are mature enough to appreciate the situation at least.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yellowrider250ex
Originally posted by: yellowrider250ex
Line-X is better
While I don't really care to get into an argument on this I will agree. That's actually what we spray. I was just giving him a price idea to answer his question. Prices are usually pretty consistent regardless of brand.

This topic gets almost as bad as Ford vs Chevy.

Buck
I wasn't tring to start an argument that is just stating the facts.

LOL. Just saw this reply. That's funny.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

If manhood isn't a problem why do all the new trucks come in manly colors and why can't you find a new truck in colors as pretty pink or powder puff blue?

Quick Reply: rhino lining pricing