Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

lol. you ever poked a hole in the dead bloated sittin in the sun critters. let me tell you that is the smell of death. woooo *eyes watering*

Old 09-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Holy crap. talkin about a daming add. check out the one with the woman called Different Nethercutt

Old 09-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

DQ, I've seen and smelled a lot of bad things in my life. And for some reason, I just don't think I could stomach being around a dead carcass that's being used as a trampoline[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Didn't you have a canal or irrigated field you could of went and played in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And, from some reason, I still think you have a devilish, FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but devilish, side in you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh, I played in those too...when it was hot I used to go to the irigation valve and swim in the hole while my dad irrigated the fields. I still play in the canal to this day, make for good riding spots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I loved growing up on a dairy/farm, it was a wonderful experience.

And thanks for the welcome back!

Old 09-30-2004, 07:44 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
lol. you ever poked a hole in the dead bloated sittin in the sun critters. let me tell you that is the smell of death. woooo *eyes watering*
Ever been to the place where you drop off the dead cows??? Or living ones tied up to die?? Well, let me tell you, you cant even breath that air....oh it is nasty.

Old 09-30-2004, 07:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

yup. i been to them where they have horses too. i needed to pick up a bunch of horse hair from mains n tails to make some stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: rescuediver
...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And, from some reason, I still think you have a devilish, FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but devilish, side in you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh, I played in those too...when it was hot I used to go to the irigation valve and swim in the hole while my dad irrigated the fields. I still play in the canal to this day, make for good riding spots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I loved growing up on a dairy/farm, it was a wonderful experience.
And thanks for the welcome back!
On our farm we didnt have irrigation ditches we had several 12" casings that supplied upwards of 600gpm per casing. and we had a substantial river at the back of the farm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No up on the ranch were in the hills so we had to make ponds to hold the water so we can irrigate and swim [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher

Please pass the BBQ sauce[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought that's what Jeffrey Dahmer said when they found him in Waco, Texas a few years back. And ya know what he said to Loraina Bobbit? "You gonna eat that thing?"

when you said they were 3 different tips they cut off, i was instantly thinkin it must be bull meat, not cow. now i know what you're talkin bout. My mama used to get that triangle roast from safeway all the time (she worked there). Overcooked it so much it was like eating dust. no wonder they became beatniks.

Old 09-30-2004, 08:13 PM
Royalty Rider

Ned, I love your photo page [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I see you have a reference to Miss Kitty there...lol. Thats nice

Old 09-30-2004, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

now that i read the rest of your brutal, savage posts, I'm convinced Dahlmer musta been raised on a farm. I think i'm gonna go liberal and become a vegetable-terian.

"Vegeterian= indian word for lousy hunter".

Old 09-30-2004, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

thanks miss kitty, glad to see your back. i hope ya don't leave for another 50 pages of mindless banter again.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel