Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2004, 01:23 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: rescuediver

I knew there was something about you I liked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And Don't tell people what[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What is there not to like about me? Im the funnest coolest craziest DQ there is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL...beech seems to like em too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
DQ, I haven't figured out what NOT to like about you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And beech is the Man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
One more thing here's the little BBQ we have California Firepit. Beast weighs in at like 120lbs with out the raisable grill and long legs. Probably 140 as it sits. Thank goodness for a forklift.
Skinner, That's child's play against mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: rescuediver

More like Ping Pong, faster action and smaller *****, being used[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO! Except for Hoss tho, his should be quite swollen and large=MSB.

and Hoss, you got Polaris pals here. MD loves Polaris.
Is this agree with Ned day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] As you can see, I am not partial to any one particular ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]My next ride is one of the three:

Yamaha 660R
Polaris Predator 500
Z400 with the potential of becoming a 440[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
I don't speak Instant message BS
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

A lot of that on this site[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
what do you wanna see. ? ned get violated by his tiarra i presume [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That is one thing in this world, I think I'll pass on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
skeered the crap out of me! I was thinking I dont have a web came site...lol...imagine if I did tho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
LOL me drive safe? ride safe? LOL oh man i about peed my pants i laughin so hard. I dunno what safe is [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Depends can help you on your pottie problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I posted some pics of the meat on the grill, then sliced and ready to eat. Then there's one of me telling talking to the boss about riding up Shuteye (I guess. It's gotta be about quading though.)

And damn those were the best tri-tips I've ever cooked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Now, those do look good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 01:54 AM
Quad Patrol

DQ, enjoy your Pre-birthday weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Toyo don't wrap yourself around a Washington Apple tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And, everyone else, enjoy Your weekend also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] what ever your doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

For me, it's all day football tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Then, Sunday church[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and we are going to start getting around 10 quads ready for Pismo over Thanksgiving[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Looks like a couple need some rebuilds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We are even going to try and get a LT 500 running[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Unfortunately, it needs one of the rebuilds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

grub looks awesome skinner. but it don't look like you're talkin to yer boss about riding. from the looks of your hand postioning, you're describing how yer gonna hold Flanders by the neck with your left hand while you insert the papal tiara with your right hand!

okay, i've had enough of this fruit-platter, yuppy-ville grill from california. I'm gonna post a pick of a real man's cast-iron, home-made grill. this unit is 100% custom made. cook with wood, not charcoal briquets. you'll see.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel