Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004, 05:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

The OD on the new PSD just turned 8K. I wonder if she is really broken in yet or not?

Old 10-15-2004, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
The OD on the new PSD just turned 8K. I wonder if she is really broken in yet or not?
Oh... look at me, I have a new truck that only has 8K on the OD...look at me, I'm sooooooooooo special. Dude, you **** me off.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Better to be pissed off then pissed on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

I read about your barn / garage on that "OTHER THREAD", and I wish I had a place like that.

Old 10-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

8K? Man that thing hasn't even come close to being broken in.

And my aunt found out one night really late that it truly is better to be pissed off than pissed on. Hubby came home drunk one night. Stood at the foot of the bed and pissed all over the bed.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-15-2004, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Well, I guess I did get some mid-night nookie, so she must not be too mad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] See, they always come back to Hoss.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I bet you were extra frisky running your hands through that short hair and secretly fantasizing about yourself in a cozy cell with nympho-Ned!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

and DQ, if beech ain't doing his 4AM servicing, who is there in his place?? Ya know, they don't call me 24/7 Ned for nuthin! But there's no point in blowin my own horn here (although i really wish i could), cuz Toyo claims to be the King of satisfying the women, which i translate to mean the inflatables or livestock. he obviously has committment issues since he admits he can count the weeks of his longest term committment on 2 hands!

Old 10-15-2004, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

And my aunt found out one night really late that it truly is better to be pissed off than pissed on. Hubby came home drunk one night. Stood at the foot of the bed and pissed all over the bed.
is your uncle's name Kyler?? LMAO!!

Old 10-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nedflanders

is your uncle's name Kyler?? LMAO!!
LMFAO!!!!

Old 10-15-2004, 05:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I read about your barn / garage on that "OTHER THREAD", and I wish I had a place like that.
Why thanks Hoss.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When we bought this place (about 1-1/2 years ago) I remember the realtor showing me through the house and I just couldn't focus because I really wanted to see the barn. She paused when see saw me gazing out the window at it and said "would you like to see the barn?" I'm like "well dugh!" I felt bad for the guy that sold me this house...it was a bitter divorce sale and he just built the barn in 99'.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Now that's funny![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The reason the thing isn't broken in yet is because I've too busy to take any "real" trips in it lately.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Maybe next year I'll get to rack up some milage. And with gas prices the way they are I'm really excited about the prospect.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel