Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior I'm bored around here this afternoon. The Zone isn't spinning much.
So,, is it pick on MD then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!

Old 07-28-2005, 10:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Dude, if you want to get married you WILL need all the patience you can muster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And a big garage...

[/quote]Keep hoping on your requirements[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My wife has been away from her mom for 17 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, her mom is planning on retiring and moving to California[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][/quote]

Oh you poor poor b@.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just hope she doesn't move close by.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
He can always hang your picture up next to Faith's in the new garage.
LMAO... what I meant was...its a long time to stay away from riding the dunes...
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Skinner stirring the pot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
Why of course!

Maybe I can get a picture of DQ in her "fakeracing" set up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] to hang next to Faith[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can imagine trying to explain that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO. Yeah. I bet. I think that would fall under the same category as chicks wearing skimpy bathing suits holding large power tools.

Of course there's those "bikinis" that who was that who posted OFC or Dumass from Australia....

Old 07-29-2005, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

He can always hang your picture up next to Faith's in the new garage.
LMAO... what I meant was...its a long time to stay away from riding the dunes...
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Skinner stirring the pot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL!
Why of course!

Maybe I can get a picture of DQ in her "fakeracing" set up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] to hang next to Faith[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I can imagine trying to explain that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMFAO. Yeah. I bet. I think that would fall under the same category as chicks wearing skimpy bathing suits holding large power tools.

Of course there's those "bikinis" that who was that who posted OFC or Dumass from Australia....

Believe it or not, my loving wife let both my 15 & 16 yr old plaster their bedroom walls with bikini clads cuties wearing just about nothing.
When I asked her if I could do it also, it didn't go over very well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Oh well, never hurts to ask (as long as yer out of reach)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]confusedbuyer/Q]

ditto on retirement pal. i have my plan already; 36 holes of per day.

hey, this is the frozen tundra of the great white north where we all live in igloos and eat raw fish and wear seal-skin coats! okay, maybe not. we rarely hit 100, EVER. we'll get a couple of weeks around mid-high 90s. that's why the 80's seem hot. but hey, we're on the coast and we feel it more.

I did 27 tonight. I am really trashed have played 18 Tues, 18 Wed, and 27 tonight. Time to hit the little pool with bubbles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
I hope it's really hot so it will go with the weather here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Real men handle the heat in the good ol USA. Cause we can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 01:15 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior I'm bored around here this afternoon. The Zone isn't spinning much.
So,, is it pick on MD then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LOL!
I thought I was actually kinda picking on Miss Kitty. But hey, I'm not stingy. I'll share the wealth.

On the way home my mom was tellling me about this guy. He tried to kidnap a psych tech student in the parking lot in the middle of the day (11:45a)! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She got away and he took off. Granted...not the greated part of town...across from the Fairgrounds and next to UMC but DAMN! That dude has got some *****!

Old 07-29-2005, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I was kicked off a course and asked never to come back...it involved a golf cart, alcohol, and a hill.
If anyone was around I would surely have been booted out. The nice little downhill section with gravel was a hoot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] 'bout rolled that puppy while doing a 180[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 03:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I think you wear the skins of fat chicks...just like Hanibal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
yer really scaring me just to be able to think that. who are you taday cybil?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2005, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
well, had our first showing tonight. i stayed outta the way, but they asked my wife a few q's outside. the lady couldn't stop gushing over everything we've done. my wife laughed that her husband hadn't trained her very well to pretend she hates the place to get the upper hand on negotiations.
LOL! the game of looking at homes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Wish you luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I finally had to tell the wife to leave the shoppers alone. I mean, they don't want to hear everything about the house. When we were looking, I hated it when the owner(s) would tag along. I wanted to be left alone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
that's exactly what we did, but wife was outside the whole time, and then they asked her a buncha stuff after. i agree, sellers trying to upsell you their home usually justs annoys me. shut TF up!

Old 07-29-2005, 03:33 AM
Pro Rider

Rescue, Im jealous...Im starting to have withdraws from not riding. Im hoping to get to the beach real soon...lol...or as soon as I get some new pipes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
they have a surgical procedure for that now... you can choose silicone or saline bags. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel