Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I think the 6.0's turbo is quieter myself, next time I'm in one, I'll pay closer attention.
Make sure they get on it. Under normal driving, the motors are quieter. But he's talking about the actual turbo whine. After the work on LJ's you can hear the turbo start to spool up right off of idle.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I didnt get home till after one with a pounding headache. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
After 2 here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I didn't have a headache...but I think I know 4 people who did. LOL. 2 bottles of Patrone. And that song "Tequilla makes her clothes come off" kept coming on. I think one guy was hoping for that...the other already knew that was gonna happen. LOL

One guy was an "I love you" drunk. You know those guys...they get drunk and you're their best friend. Ugh. I like funny drunks. LOL. The other guy was pretty cool. Was trying to tell me where to go ride at Jawbone.

Saw some interesting things....Jewelry and Pyrex....

Old 10-10-2005, 01:06 AM
Quad Patrol

bahahaa.

I didnt get home till after one with a pounding headache. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
The key to a headache is to take plenty of motrin before you partake in the drinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh wait, your not of legal age yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 01:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I'll be able to take my table with me too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I won't have electrical hooked to it, seeing I do have a retractable power cord hanging above it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am eyeing a table top drill press and sand blaster. But, first, I am going to try and sneak a new shotgun into the safe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Wanna make sure you can hit those boys going out the 2nd story window? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or trying to climb up?
LOL! yep and it will be an auto loader (5+1)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so, I will get more buck shot at the little boogers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 01:09 AM
Quad Patrol

I think the 6.0's turbo is quieter myself, next time I'm in one, I'll pay closer attention.
Make sure they get on it. Under normal driving, the motors are quieter. But he's talking about the actual turbo whine. After the work on LJ's you can hear the turbo start to spool up right off of idle.
HHmmm, I'l pay better attention[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Quad Patrol

After 2 here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I didn't have a headache...but I think I know 4 people who did. LOL. 2 bottles of Patrone. And that song "Tequilla makes her clothes come off" kept coming on. I think one guy was hoping for that...the other already knew that was gonna happen. LOL

One guy was an "I love you" drunk. You know those guys...they get drunk and you're their best friend. Ugh. I like funny drunks. LOL. The other guy was pretty cool. Was trying to tell me where to go ride at Jawbone.

Saw some interesting things....Jewelry and Pyrex....
LOL! where are the pictures to share with your PSD buddies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

bahahaa.

The key to a headache is to take plenty of motrin before you partake in the drinking[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh wait, your not of legal age yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
haha
Naw the headache was just a migraine.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I didnt have my nightime meds.

And i turned 21 today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But no drinking since the meds im on and alcohol DO NOT mix. haha

Or maybe they do. hmmmm

j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-10-2005, 02:09 AM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL! yep and it will be an auto loader (5+1)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] so, I will get more buck shot at the little boogers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL. The joy of fatherhood. That's a reason to have kids, well girls. So you can "legally" threaten through nuances...

"Come on you know me. I'm a good guy. I was a Deputy. I wouldn't threaten some lilttle kid, even if he had dreams of trying to partake of my duaghter's flesh."

"Rescue, then why are the poor kid's initials carved into that shell?"

Old 10-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL! where are the pictures to share with your PSD buddies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
1) My digital stil is broken (it was in the truck though)
2) Thought about, but didn't take the video camera
3) Someone else got pictures of the jewelry. LOL

(Might be some of the Pyrex....I wonder if a mod would have any idea WTF it was? LOL)

Old 10-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Air Cooled Rider

And i turned 21 today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But no drinking since the meds im on and alcohol DO NOT mix. haha
Happy Birthday Man.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel