Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

ATV RIDER magazine

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV RIDER magazine

i saw that tire thing to they mounted it reverse, i cant belive those dumb a$$es would print something like that, it should read, the mud hog proformed well, even tho one of the tires was mounted backwards, we would sure love to see how they are with all 4 on the right direction. editor.....

v581

Old 09-02-2004, 07:38 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to know that I wasn't the only one to notice the blunder![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Rhinhd,
How do you like the locker on your Rhino? Say your picture in the article on the locker....

Old 09-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, RHINO, what about that blunder? Here we go again........! Goes to show ya that these guys are grass roots riders-like us! BTW-cool website, Rhino. I registered, but didn't confirm-got real busy and haven't been on the 'net lately. Can I still use the same username?

Old 09-14-2004, 12:35 PM
Range Rover

Yea the guys at the tires shop screwed that one up. Nice catch. Yea we are just a bunch of everyday guys like anyone else... LOL.

4xZuk: I deleted your old signup. Just re register again and your set. Thanks for the kind words on my website. Just posted some new pictures I took last weekend too. ATV Drags and Mud Bog action!

L8tr!

Old 09-18-2004, 04:59 PM
Pro Rider

I think you guys are wrong about Dirtwheeels and Atv action, but never the less this still is america(accept for those on here whom are not in america) and we are all intitled to our beliefs. I haven't heard any one female dog about ATV Sport, does any one have a problem with them?

Old 09-20-2004, 08:23 AM
Pro Rider

It's not that I don't like Dirt Wheels (he!!, my kids got me a sub. for x-mas), I just don't love it. ATVR, to me, is more of a grass roots type of mag. Kind of like Applebee's as opposed to your local pub: They both serve food n' drink, but it just ain't the same atmosphere! DW covers the same quads, but more in the form of a brochure, where ATVR gives more of a rider's perspective-i.e. they seem to be more on a personal level. I've e-mailed both: DW-no response(if not in the mag.) ATVR-I've been talking back n' forth w/ the senior ed. for months. I'm not trashing DW, I'm just giving my opinion(s). You know what they say about opinions............... Read what you like, live what you love!

Ride On!

Old 09-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Range Rover

Hey Zuk!
That garage of yours is nice and clean!!! I need to get mine in order like that again!

I agree with you 100% about ATVR! I don't hate dirt wheels just get this feeling when I am reading that there are advertising dollars driving the articles. I could be wrong BUT I seldom am! LOL Well just don't tell my wife I said that! LOL

Old 09-28-2004, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

I have never, and will never put much stock in the opinions of some magazine concerning ATV's. I observe with my own two eyes, I ride with my own butt cheeks, and I make my own decisions as to what is the best for ME. That is my bias... but at least I only have myself to blame if they turn out to be dogs.

Old 09-28-2004, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Rhino! We just built the house 2 yrs. ago, so I haven't had a chance to F up the garage yet. My wife is screaming about me needing to build a shop, but I need to make sure the yard is settled. Anyway, she parks her sled in there, I don't know what she's b-tchin' about.....I registered on your "site-of-the-American-eff-birds", I just haven't had the chance to post. I'm off work tomorrow, so I'll post then. Cool site! WHere is Lake in The Hills? I'm from Effingham, originally. BTW-I'm surprised you guys aren't going with Billy and the boys on the ATVRider reader ride at Hatt/Mc in Oct. Me and my bud are rollin' from W.Tenn on the 21st. The first ride starts in Matewan on the 22nd. I think Ding-Rum the 23rd, and that new trail the 24th. Be cool to see your big butt out there w/ us!
You just like ATVR 'cause your pic. was in there! J/K! I've got a column/art. going in the DEC.(I think) issue.
Later

Old 11-24-2004, 02:42 PM
Pro Rider

The dec. issue of ATVR has an article about "which age is the right age". Shut up Mar...er... Rhino! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What do you guys think of, or what is your opinion(s) on this?

Quick Reply: ATV RIDER magazine