Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Rincon vs Brute Force

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rincon vs Brute Force

Sorry but I couldn't believe this post when I saw it. I didn't read what everyone else had wrote but are you for real?

The Rincon couldn't even beat my Sukuki Vinson up a mountain and the price of the Rincon is crazy. You don't even get the functions/options as you do on some 400cc machines. Please.

I'm not going to tell you what to get but let me just leave you with this. If you are looking for 700cc machine have a look at the Suzuki King Quad. IMO it's the best machine out there right now and the best part is that it's cheaper than any other 700cc.

Old 11-19-2004, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

The Rincon's suspension is actually better-if not for the KQ-I'd say the best. Here-in lies the problem: P-O-W-E-R!!!!! The BF flat F-in' Whales on the Honda. There is no comparison. The problem w/ the BF is the suspension. It's a little "un-sorted". Right now, w/out a shoot-out to determine the winner, the 800 Sportsman and the KQ are neck-n-neck for over-all. Before you HP junkies rant about power, consider that we're talking about total package. If you can't get the power to the ground-----in a respectable way (read: SPORTING as well as mud-bogger), don't preach to me! Yeah, I ride a Vinson. More power? Yeah, it could use some. But, I've ridden all of the above. Back to the beginning.................

Old 11-19-2004, 11:01 PM
Trailblazer

Ive been on both sides of this. I use to have a rincon. In my oppinion if you jsut want to drive it around the farm and check some cows then its my choice. But you put it in any mud or rocky terrain. Hold on tight. The brute is a better all around quad. I have no complaints with mine. Let them get some bugs worked out. But when you hit a brutes gas hold on to your hat. And it rides like a caddy. It all just depends on what you want to do with it. Climbing rock id deff say go with a brute.

Old 11-19-2004, 11:04 PM
Trailblazer

P.S. When you tear the tranny out of the rincon get you your check book. Its gonna cost you.

Old 11-21-2004, 10:21 AM
Range Rover

Some of these post here are great. Some one mentioned look at "total package" overall and not just "HP". I agree with that statement 100%. I looked at the 2005 rincon on fri 20th and I must say it is a Sport/Util hybrid IMO. I will not be negative about the machine but if that is your cup of tea so be it. As far as the Honda line up for 05' I still think the Foreman 450 is unstopable with the right mods. I dont know really why I'm looking at new quand. I'm not on the market to get a new one untill maybe 2006 but it seems all the new BIG MONSTERS are full of plastic especialy the rincon and I wish the mfg's would keep protection, durabiltiy and function in mind instead of flashy plastic/fairings etc.

Old 11-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigBear03
Some of these post here are great. Some one mentioned look at "total package" overall and not just "HP". I agree with that statement 100%. I looked at the 2005 rincon on fri 20th and I must say it is a Sport/Util hybrid IMO. I will not be negative about the machine but if that is your cup of tea so be it. As far as the Honda line up for 05' I still think the Foreman 450 is unstopable with the right mods. I dont know really why I'm looking at new quand. I'm not on the market to get a new one untill maybe 2006 but it seems all the new BIG MONSTERS are full of plastic especialy the rincon and I wish the mfg's would keep protection, durabiltiy and function in mind instead of flashy plastic/fairings etc.
The Foreman is now a 500 for 05.