Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

gowarn.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 09:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gowarn.com

i just bought a plow off the web site gowarn.com. I was supposed to get it today 12/20 but it never came in. I tried to track the package but i lost my order number. I tried to call the company but all i got was a answering machine and i hate talking to them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Does anyone have a good number for them and also has anybody bought anything off of them?

thanks and happy holidays to everyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2004, 11:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default gowarn.com

I wouldn't worry about it. It's the Christmas season and shipping is slow. It will probably come UPS and don't be surprised if your driver drops it on your doorstep at 10 o'clock at night. Those UPS delivery people earn their money this time of year.

Old 12-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Range Rover
Default gowarn.com

I ordered a Multi Mount system for my brothers ATV from gowarn, it was the order from hell. They quoted a few days delivery but once they got the order and credit card number things changed. Then they said it would be at least a month and I had to pay extra freight because it had to come directly from Warn and if I canceled they would keep a large deposit. I traced them down through a whois search, their main office is in Hawaii and they only return phone calls if they feel like it. I finally got the parts but decided never again would I do business with them.

Old 12-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default gowarn.com

i judst ordered my plow off of motoXoutlet, i got one package yesterday, its just some mounting stuff, the rest is supposed to be here on thursday, it better be bc thursday night its gunna snow, even though i wont have the winch to lift it, ill still be plowin, dont ask me how, i think i may just make a manual lift out of a towstrap.

Old 12-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.
Default gowarn.com

Roscoe, why did you switch from a cycle country plow to a warn unit?