Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

ATV Television

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV Television

CaptainQuint,

The other show that you are thinking of is "ATV Magazine Television". It hasn't been on in a while. I personally don't think that it was as good as ATV Television.

Old 07-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Television

there was a sport adition but i havent seen it in over a year all there is know is utility adition. it comes on three times a week. mon 3pm,wed 8:30pm,fri7:00am

Old 07-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ATV Television

i used to like it

but the dudes like frickin quadest against Polaris

Old 07-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default ATV Television

Anyone know where Fisher's ATV World went to? I really liked that show too. Wasn't there another ATV show on the outdoor channel? It wasn't Fisher's and the name escapes me at the moment. Maybe ATV Magazine or something. It disappeared too.[/quote]

Fisher's atv world now comes on channel 218 on the Dishnetwork.
It is on tonite (7/11) 8:30 mountain time.

Old 07-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Television

Thanks! I didn't know I even had that channel.

Old 07-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Range Rover
Default ATV Television

I used to watch the ATV television but all the guy does now is just babble on & on & I really can't seem to learn or enjoy the show anymore. He studders quite a bit & it is hard to understand him.

Like last night they took a grizzly & a brute force & put wider tires & softer springs on them. They spent the entire show talking about how the ride was so much softer but they also had to spend alot of money.

Duh, anybody could have told them that without spending all the money & wasting 1/2 hour.

Just my opinion but I can learn more from a magazine than that tv show. I guess I will not watch it anymore & just go buy the magazine to do my learning.

Old 07-16-2005, 08:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Television

I like the show very much and catch it every week. For the last 10 episodes since I started watching it ..it has always been new episodes every week. I never saw a rerun yet. Dumbest one I think was about 2 weeks or so ago where they had a cam on some dudes 4wheeler and spent most of the show looking down at the front of his quad while he went around the track. Yeah last weeks show was cool but sucks at the same time cuz most people can't spend like $1500 on shocks. Would of been cool to see some shocks people can actually afford buy boy you could really see the difference when they rode the modifieds compared to stock. So much nicer in the handleing department. I have a kodiak and he does seem biased to the brands he like..luckily he likes the yamaha grizley very much so I usually get something I want to see. Wish there were more atv shows. Tryed searching with my TIVO and couldn't find anything else. I got the outdoor channels with diectvs top of the line package...but when I switched to a lower pachage I had to par $2.99 a month to get it.

Old 07-16-2005, 10:29 PM
Range Rover
Default ATV Television

anyone know if its on IO digital cable

Old 07-18-2005, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default ATV Television

Its on the Outdoor Channel so give your cable provider a call to see if they carry that channel or can get it for you.