Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

atv television

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv television

Talk Sad heres what you said

{{So if this dude irritates enough people wouldn't it behoove the TV producers to hire a new host?}}

You want hin to fire himself

{{ want to watch ATV's on TV but there isn't a whole lot of options}}

Buy some DVD's and watch TV all day

{{Guess I never took time to look at the credits to see who the producer was}}

There goes the 5 sec. you lost so make something up

{{Some of you folks are attacking us for voicing our opinions }}

Your opinions are not based on facts

Shonk

Old 01-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default atv television

sounds mostly like a bunch of board kids on here an a couple of adults. for the ones that need to, go ride your big wheel an learn to grow up.. dont like dont watch it!! like it watch it!!!

Old 01-29-2006, 08:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default atv television

Originally posted by: 700vtwinman
It is trully amazing how people who don't like something will ponder on it and complain about it. Here is a simple rule: IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ON TY......DON'T WATCH IT! Wow....that is so simple but yet humans want to always complain about something rather than focus on something they like or something good. Too many people see the glass half empty rather than seeing it half full. As far as ATV TV, I personally enjoy it. I believe the guy is knowledgeable and futhermore, IT IS HIS SHOW SO HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS. Several people on this thread have complained about his speach. I doubt that any of us could do any better. Wouldn't the world be a better place if we listened twiced as much as we talked? Maybe that is why God gave us one mouth and two ears??? Remember.........IF YOU DON'T STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, YOU FILL FALL FOR ANYTHING!!!
I also watch and like the show. And I am a fan of the Vtwin. I Also know the host doesnt like tall machines like ours, and thinks the power in a v twin in to much for a utility atv. but I still watch and like his show

Old 01-31-2006, 01:25 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default atv television

I also like this show, think all this is funny reading and am going to send it back to the top so someone else can enjoy it. I am biased and prejudiced also when it comes to ATV's due to my preconceptions either correct or not. I don't agree with Doug always, but he's almost alone in supporting our sport and hobby. So whatever your differences, you should cut him a little slack or step up yourself. He has banked; just my guess, his future on it. Anyways, I do enjoy his show.

Old 01-31-2006, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

In today’s world it takes guts and commitment to give the word of the Lord and bless his viewers.

Shonk

Old 01-31-2006, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I agree with Doug most of the time, and having seen some of the places he takes his machines, I can understand why he might not like tall machines and or heavy machines, Last week they were crawling up the side of a mountain where it was taking all of them to drag , push and pull the machines up the mountain.

The only other show, ATV magazine television seems to have a larger budget and a little more profesional host,but it also seems to sugar coat everything to the point I don't beleive much of anything they are telling me. Talk about pandering to the mfg's that a show that takes it to a new level.

I like how Doug tells it like it is, or at least how he sees it. Doug also tends to try and take the time to explain why he does and does not like different features on the machines he test. He can be kinda dorccky at times but I respect his honesty and enjoy his show, I just wish he would make more episodes and test more quads in a timely manor. i just recently saw a brief test of the Bomb 800 and it came out late last summer.

Old 01-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default atv television

I am starting to like it better now that I've seen it a couple more times. I really liked and agreed with his comments on single lever braking.

My first impression was totally negitive, and you know about first impressions, but I understand him and the show better now.

I'll continue to watch the show when I stumble across it and ignore his stuttering and rambling and focus more on the content and see if I agree with more of his findings.

call me a neutral fan of the snow I guess, don't totally dislike it but I ain't gonna send any fanmail for sure.

Old 02-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default atv television

Originally posted by: Theshonk
In today’s world it takes guts and commitment to give the word of the Lord and bless his viewers.

Shonk
Amen to that! It is good to see some people not afraid to stand up for our faith.