Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

New ATV or should I say ETV

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 03:15 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New ATV or should I say ETV

Watch for the new ATV er...... ETV, the HOOT
www.knoxoutdoorproducts.com

Old 10-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

spam

Old 10-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Man, here I was thinking how much a big Polaris rides like a tank, and here comes this thing that actually gives whole new meaning to rides like a tank. lol

Old 10-21-2006, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW.....talk about a atv hummer. I watched the video and it is pretty cool.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

not the best looking rig out there, but certainly an interesting machine. Would be good with a plow attachment I'm thinking ..

And cc .. Polaris rides like a cadillac, not a tank. Might be as heavy as, and go as many places as a tank, but the ride is unsurpassed.

Old 10-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NLWarrior01
not the best looking rig out there, but certainly an interesting machine. Would be good with a plow attachment I'm thinking ..

And cc .. Polaris rides like a cadillac, not a tank. Might be as heavy as, and go as many places as a tank, but the ride is unsurpassed.
Very true. Many people bash polaris, but one thing is clear, they are the most comfortable ride. I wonder how well that shock under the seat is on this funny looking creature of an ATV? Hope it has a lot of cushion for the tushion.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NLWarrior01

I was debating on using the word ride vs drive, but since you ride a quad and drive a car or a Tank in this situation I chose the word ride. I was not reffering to the ride quality but more in the way PO handels. It seems to be easier to just plow over things than turn and cut back and forth to dodge obsticals on a Polaris . As far as the PO being unsurpassed in ride QUALITY, I think that is a matter of opinion and not actual fact. Its my opinion that my Outlander is smoother, more controlled and just flat out better in the ride quality department , than the Polaris 800 I had last year. The Outy is just as smooth as the older 500 sportsman design that I had back in 00, and 01. The Outy just handles 10 times better than the older sportsman design IMO.

Old 10-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Video was pretty cool, however a little pricy.

At 620 pound dry weight it does not seem that heavy. Actually lighter than AC or PO.

Old 10-27-2006, 12:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

i currently own a 06 700 Raptor and i love it,,,BUT i am now looking for a 4X4, i will use if for mud and for my ol lady to ride until i move to northern idaho and its all woods up there, SO my question is which do u think is better the 07 700 CAT, or the 07 700 Grizzly, from what i have found, the top speed is about the same, the Cat should have better power on bottom end, and the suspension is better on the Cat, But the Grizzly has ELECTRIC POWER STEERING and ON COMMAND 4wheel,,,,what is youre all opinion,,,would love owners opinions

Old 10-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

THis should probably be moved to another thread, however my opinion is get the grizzly. Not because it is better than the AC 700, but better for what you want. I think your wife will like it better than the AC. They both have on cammand as all you have to do is push a button for 4x4 on either. The grizzly weighs less and has easier steering.

Like I said it is just my opinion and you know what they say about those, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]