Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

INSTIGATOR

Old 11-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INSTIGATOR

I really would like to know what was said cause he seems like an A+ guy to me....I really hope they let him back in........

I do know he has had more problems with his quads than the average guy and it seems he kept his cool with his quad always breaking better than 99% of us....maybe a time out would be a better fitting punishment..........

Old 11-28-2006, 11:52 PM
Trailblazer
Default INSTIGATOR

Originally posted by: NSTIG8R
I just got an email, they have me confused with Instigater. DBeck is leaning towards banning me. What did I do wrong? I come to chat about ATV's. They are scarce in my neighborhood. I want to be around people with the same interests!
I'm somewhat confused by the moderators of this site. INSTIGATOR was provoked by MOTOF150 and lost his temper. I'm sure they were right in editing the post, not problem there. But to ban INSTIGATOR and allow MOTOF150 to stay, spreading the same old BS. Where is the fairness?

Old 11-29-2006, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default INSTIGATOR

I agree, I think the motof150 should be banned. He posts nothing but nonsense!

Z

Old 11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default INSTIGATOR

I just got an email, they have me confused with Instigater. DBeck is leaning towards banning me. What did I do wrong? I come to chat about ATV's. They are scarce in my neighborhood. I want to be around people with the same interests!
Dbeck is not leaning towards anything but I think it had something to do with and I qoute "I really don't give a damn". I would make it a policy of if you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond then with a personal attack. If you want your old screen name back that's fine, PM me or contact us at moderators@atvconnection.com but don't be saying its not you. Dbeck wrote all the software for this forum so he's pretty good at figuring out who's who.

Old 11-29-2006, 06:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default INSTIGATOR

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
Dbeck is not leaning towards anything but I think it had something to do with and I qoute "I really don't give a damn". I would make it a policy of if you don't like someone, make believe you do or don't respond then with a personal attack. If you want your old screen name back that's fine, PM me or contact us at moderators@atvconnection.com but don't be saying its not you. Dbeck wrote all the software for this forum so he's pretty good at figuring out who's who.
so your saying its ok to go out and drink and drive your quad and talk other nonsense with all the pre teen and teenagers? and that statement above is what he said? thays not even bad.

Old 11-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Trailblazer
Default INSTIGATOR

Sometimes while at the bar people feel moved and buy the place a round, or basically take one for the team. It shows integrity, but sometimes isn't quit thought out, to make sure there is enough cab money for the ride home. We all know that a cabbys job is to move people around. That person would then feel banned. This person knows that it needed to be done, but now he is out in the cold. His friends want to help, but they aren't sure which way he started walking! Only if a cabby would pardon him this one time and bring him back home. Maybe he wouldn't be so quick to deplete his resources next time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 09:25 AM
Trailblazer
Default INSTIGATOR

i agree, moto f150 should be banned. he is really G$#

Old 11-29-2006, 11:44 AM
RIP Dear Friend
Default INSTIGATOR

Originally posted by: hoytultratec
so your saying its ok to go out and drink and drive your quad and talk other nonsense with all the pre teen and teenagers? and that statement above is what he said? thays not even bad.

I don't know much about this forum member nor have I read all his posts. If you feel his has broken the forum rules on the FAQ page or he is making personal attacks towards other forum members feel free to use the notify moderator link.

Old 11-29-2006, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default INSTIGATOR

I give a nice hearty thank you to all that have contibuted to the return of INSTIGATER, I would have been left out in the cold for even longer because the cabbys just kept driving by![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default INSTIGATOR

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: INSTIGATOR