Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

P.A utility quad riders

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P.A utility quad riders

moto were coming and were bring hell with us (belt drives)

Old 12-01-2006, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

yea yea. im ready. ive got the titanium belted blasting .035 inch grizzly ready. man wait a minute. i got to go pack my parachute[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2006, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

im off to the suzuki dealer tommorow, someone on here said the only way to beat a eiger is with a eiger, so i know what i need to do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2006, 07:26 AM
Pro Rider

I think I know why you wanta go to the Suzuki Dealer for, You wanta take a good look at a Eiger, you wanta touch it, sit on it because thats the machine I ride, im ur idol, you wish you were me, its the same thing when you wanta go see the same type of car that James Bond 007 drove in his movie, like you wish you were James Bond, its the same thing, you wish you were me.

Old 12-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MotoF150
I think I know why you wanta go to the Suzuki Dealer for, You wanta take a good look at a Eiger, you wanta touch it, sit on it because thats the machine I ride, im ur idol, you wish you were me, its the same thing when you wanta go see the same type of car that James Bond 007 drove in his movie, like you wish you were James Bond, its the same thing, you wish you were me.
YOUR A FUNNY LITTLE MAN 170# HA HA HA,

YOUVE BEEN EXPOSED MAN. WAKE UP YOUR DONE. WE KNOW YOU ALL THE OTHER PA RIDER KNOW YOU. YOUR DONE!

Old 12-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Range Rover

I think I know why you wanta go to the Suzuki Dealer for, You wanta take a good look at a Eiger, you wanta touch it, sit on it
Before they all disappear for good. It is such a great machine, Suzuki is discontinuing it. (that is a true fact)

Suzuki must of decided it cost them too much money to keep importing them from China. But you already knew that. You wrote the book on the China conspiracy/coverup. Every machine, every brand, all of the parts, they come from China. The plants over here are just a front. People go to work in the US ATV factories and just repackage the machines. His dealer told him. He doesn't lie. There is a full thread of these facts on here. Anything else you read, videos you watch of ATV assembly, any talk with people that work there, it's all a big scam/coverup. All lies. Everything comes from China, including the F150. Made in downtown Shanghia.

Old 12-02-2006, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Topgun1
I think I know why you wanta go to the Suzuki Dealer for, You wanta take a good look at a Eiger, you wanta touch it, sit on it
Before they all disappear for good. It is such a great machine, Suzuki is discontinuing it. (that is a true fact)

Suzuki must of decided it cost them too much money to keep importing them from China. But you already knew that. You wrote the book on the China conspiracy/coverup. Every machine, every brand, all of the parts, they come from China. The plants over here are just a front. People go to work in the US ATV factories and just repackage the machines. His dealer told him. He doesn't lie. There is a full thread of these facts on here. Anything else you read, videos you watch of ATV assembly, any talk with people that work there, it's all a big scam/coverup. All lies. Everything comes from China, including the F150. Made in downtown Shanghia.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] good one. but remember we have to start the ignoring sometime. did i say that.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] im really trying fellas

Old 12-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm ignoring the goof ball for now .

Old 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Must be working nobody else has posted after me, so it must be working .

Quick Reply: P.A utility quad riders