Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Is this abuse?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is this abuse?

Originally posted by: FITSofRAGE
I really liked the ride of the MV, my buddy let me ride it last time out. You should feel the torque of that monster. I wish I could get that grunt from the Grizz. His axle fell out like 6 times though. Not his fault, Gorilla is to blame. Square cut cir clips on the way to fix it. It will be unstoppable then!
Yes, yes, I agree!!!!!

Old 12-20-2006, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

yep thats what i get for letting u check my stuff when im away.. this is why my password is different now.. yes people that was the words from instigater on my account.. whats the meaning of this

Old 12-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

i dont know how u are puting these things in. i did not write any of this. how are u doing that. how are u doing that. thats not my quote.. ur jamming me here.. i did not write this..

Old 12-20-2006, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

[quote]
[i]Originally posted by: [b]Instigater[My MV sucks. im tired of my mv. axles falling out. Im gonig atv looking this week

Old 12-20-2006, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

uh huh. i c now

Old 12-20-2006, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

Originally posted by: FITSofRAGE
Have i told you lately that i love Polaris, Fords,and going around mud holes?
Not too much lately, but thnks for the update!

Old 12-20-2006, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

u forgot about moto f150. what about him

Old 12-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Is this abuse?

what is this an onine argument between friends lol. ive had mine that deep and deeper but not this time of year. dont have a heated garage to dry it off when cleaning is done to prevent freezing. how did you manage to break a 1" steel cv shaft like that? i was wondered how peple do break them that way.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

Originally posted by: stendori
what is this an onine argument between friends lol. ive had mine that deep and deeper but not this time of year. dont have a heated garage to dry it off when cleaning is done to prevent freezing. how did you manage to break a 1" steel cv shaft like that? i was wondered how peple do break them that way.
That axles was actually on the Grizz. He says it is too much power. I think that he is a little big headed about some sort of poor axle shaft quality. LOL!! He was on a straight, dry, flat path. They have about 5 a year that break the shafts, so they said.

Old 12-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default Is this abuse?

isnt it somthing. how he rags me all the time.. yes that was on my grizz. beats me why it broke. id say maybe just that i got a poor one. i could not believe that it broke like that. mine broke. instigaters kept popping out. both sides. so far ive had really good luck with them. just this one. its been in it for about 6 months. so hope the new one and the rest hang in. AND YES THE GRIZZ HAZ MORE ZING THEN THE MV. MORE UMMMPH. MORE MOTOR.. MORE MORE MORE. WHAT EVER U WANT TO CALL IT!!! notice the pics of wich atv was being worked on none stop.. hehehehehhehehhehehe

Quick Reply: Is this abuse?