Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT POWER!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ITS NOT ALL ABOUT POWER!

Originally posted by: v2rider
Good job fits!! One question, it says "other" for the other finishers, except Polaris, and Yamaha. Do you remember the winning order by brand?

nope. wish i did. but i was a tired pup when it was over. guess those gys did not write down the brand when they signed in. but i knew what was there. i was a lookin. wanted to see what i was up against. welp off to work. got to make some more money. so i can go play again.. thanks alot gys.. i really appreciate it. i can say it is more fun then mudd bogging. thats fun too. but not this fun... thanks again
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] oh by the way. i had the fuel set at 90. it seemed to work good. it did stall two times when i was in a slow spot. and was on and off the throttle kinda rapid. but that was it. im going to play with some more settings to see what they feel like. and the brakes front and rear blow the 03 away.. forgot that one. and thanks for the age thing. man ill bet 50 is going to come quick. i dont know where my 30,s went let alone any other.. he he

Old 01-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider

Congratulations. I have said the same thing so many times about the big power house machines including the following from last week;
[{[{[{King vrs Griz and all other big bores, its not about the power. I scratched the Bombs, the Cats, and Polaris because of their linked brakes. I want right hand front brake along with good 4 wheel engine braking. Next issue is handling and the King has issues like steering instability in the rocks. So that leaves Griz as the only option for me and power/speed was never a factor. ]}]}]
So I guess the pillow under your **** didn't slow you down. I'm glad you are giving the seat more time before hacking it up.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

yea i guess the seat is ok. nice for long rides. i still like the feel of my old seat. but what the heck. it worked. it did what a seat does.. that is when i was on it. he he

Old 01-17-2007, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: outside2day
Instigater congratulate you? LOL!
No, and ain't going to either! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

i dont care. u dont have to. you big lumber jack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] bring that mv. i want to throw rocks at u.. hehehehehehehehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

Thx FITS for the update, sounds like the Grizz did great.

-Krait

Old 01-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Pro Rider

Wow.. Thats not bad for a old fart... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But I did see you DIDNT take first place.. Oh no you just THOUGHT you did... Look close Fits..... Look close on the "results" picture.. Do you see it??? HMMM LOOK CLOSE... Closer... Closer............

Moto1 beat you.... I see the word Moto1 above your name and up to the right... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Lookie...

Boy getting your butt kicked by a Eiger... Did he have the fridge on the rear racks or the snow plow attached? LOL

Good job on the win!! Lucky ya didnt need the MV to tow ya out.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FITSofRAGE
i dont care. u dont have to. you big lumber jack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] bring that mv. i want to throw rocks at u.. hehehehehehehehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You bring those rocks, I've got big bumpers to Kamikaze with![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-18-2007, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

i got u. he did get me. old moto put the hammer down. and he got me on that sheer vertical drop.. i just could not descend as fast as him.. he he
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] oh yes and he had his spider man tires on.. and yes he did have his fridge on. was drinking beer i think. gave him big ones. so he could ascend and descend those cliffs.. man i forgot about him.. eeeeekkkk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] just think. old moto is a legend and does not even know it... and instigater. im bringing big rocks. and launch them from a cannon.. he he

Old 01-18-2007, 02:01 AM
Weekend Warrior

Congrats on the race
40 aint old (it better not be, its just around the corner!!)
The griz looks good with the new rubber

Quick Reply: ITS NOT ALL ABOUT POWER!