Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

What would best fit me?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 06:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would best fit me?

Originally posted by: DDDonkey
do you have to have the motorcycle certification or just a normal license? Oh and welcome!
I just have a normal license but you dont need a motorcycle license to drive a quad.. just a regular vehicle license right? oh and you are a lucky bastard being stationed at luke.. Phx is my home town haha

Old 03-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

whick ever model you get i would buy efi. there is none better for starting in cold weather.

Old 03-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

About any utilty 4x4 would be fine. You just have to ride them and see what you like. Based on your style for what you will be doing, a simple onda or Eiger would be fine. They are reasonably priced, and not to big or small. you probably dont want to look at can-am, as they are higher priced, and full of power and speed. With Arctic Cat, they are a higher priced quad also, built for extreme terrain and work. There are other brands also that may or may not suit you, you will just have to ride and test. Thay are all good atvs

Old 03-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ch4in54w
Originally posted by: DDDonkey
do you have to have the motorcycle certification or just a normal license? Oh and welcome!
I just have a normal license but you dont need a motorcycle license to drive a quad.. just a regular vehicle license right? oh and you are a lucky bastard being stationed at luke.. Phx is my home town haha
Mine too, hehe

Old 03-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

what do you do?

Old 03-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Pro Rider

Good used 4x4s are hard to find and anything in $2000 range is probably junk. All manufacturers have great financing and incentive packages on brand new stuff. So if you can swing it I would sure take good look at the new Rancher 420 FM EFI. You will get 10 plus years of rock solid trouble free riding.