Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

PLEASE HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2003, 09:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP!!

I am a first time ATV buyer. I want an ATV that will hold up even in the most serious conditions. I have read and researched that the Honda Foreman Rubicon and the Suzuki Eiger are both one of the top ATV's. I just don't know which to choose?? Price doesn't matter, I just want the best on the market. I plan to keep mine a long time. Please post some opinions.

Old 03-21-2003, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Sound advice there. "Hey, watch this........"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PLEASE HELP!!

Since price doesn't matter, both are excellent bikes. The Eiger will lean more towards sporty trail riding while the Rubicon will lean more towards utility. However you plan to use it will decide which one of these two is the best for you. The Rubicon and Eiger are in two different classes, mainly due to the price difference (about $1,500 if I recall).

Jaybee

Old 03-21-2003, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider
Default PLEASE HELP!!

I can comment on the Forman 450, I've had mine since '98, ridden it hard and it is still trouble free. Maintenance is the key with any bike, most out there today are well built and reliable.

Old 03-27-2003, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer
Default PLEASE HELP!!

Forman... For the price its great and HONDA has a LONG ATV Experence. I have an 02 Forman(900 miles on it) has'nt let me down yet.. Well I had a flat or 2 lol Best thing I like is the METAL lugggage racks.. It really helps to yank and pull on when you get your self in that tight spot. And you WILL get there sooner or later the braver you get. Keep us posted on what you decide.