Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

using a utility like a sport!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default using a utility like a sport???

hey prairievenom, i responded to your post just to let you know.

Old 04-18-2003, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

well im glad it only weighs what it does.

Old 04-18-2003, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

did you read the part why i dont like nascar . Thats what snowbuster wanted you to read.

Old 04-18-2003, 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

i hang with the sport quads on my p-650. yeah its a utility quad but it rips a**. blew away two different raptors. blew away a 440ex. also blew away a z400. what i mean is i got to 50 faster than any of them but they pulled away after that. i rip in the woods and they cant keep up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Trailblazer

my buddy has a new big bear.the other day we were farting around and he wanted to go,so i gave him a good head start and caught him pretty quick and I was about 1 qaud ahead of him but couldnt pull away.then I realized I was in 4 low.haha ,poor little guy ,reminds me of a uphill truck pull where everyone had their turn but the hummer.they were pulling a toyota truck up this hill and when the hummer took his turn come to find out the whole way up he had his emergency brake on.oh yeah he was the only one with a full pull.and the other trucks were far from stock.GO BIG BORES!!

Old 05-01-2003, 10:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ill burn any high CC sport wheeler in the trails with my 250 4x4 bring it on if u got the *****

Old 05-01-2003, 10:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sport wheelers are for playin in dunes stay in your turf becaus its definately not the trails

Old 05-13-2003, 07:30 AM
Pro Rider

All bikes will have there specialty, obviously a small light weight 2 stroke will do better on tight corners and very winding trails, and are made for jumping. I like to have a variety in where I ride, all my friends with the sport bikes get me in the narrow part of the trail, then we break out into the field and I fly right by, as we hit the mud pit and they all stop and watch, asking if I will pull them out when they get stuck. Then winter comes and Im riding by myself because they cant move in the snow. when its time to do any work they park theirs as well. there is not a thing wrong with sport quads I have owned some myself, but for all around work and play, you know where to look.

Old 05-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Trailblazer

I keep hearing about what all of these machines can do. I will take my wolverine and go play with any of these wheelers you guys have without worrying about not being able to do anything. (Wolverine- the ultimate sport-utility)

Old 05-13-2003, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bighunter
I keep hearing about what all of these machines can do. I will take my wolverine and go play with any of these wheelers you guys have without worrying about not being able to do anything. (Wolverine- the ultimate sport-utility)
what is that suposed to mean???

Quick Reply: using a utility like a sport!!!