Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Southeast Texas / West Louisianna

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southeast Texas / West Louisianna

I live in Southeast texas an I am looking for some good places to ride and some new peolpe to ride with. You can see in my signature what I have so I can do either sport or utility stuff. I would like to find a good place for my wife to use the Rancher. I figure If I can get her really hooked on it I can get another for me. Let meknow here you guys are riding

Dan

Old 05-28-2003, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer

I was wonderin where you live cause I live in many Louisiana and I go ridin at the toledo bend motocross track. It has been a while since I been there tho but if yuo ever feel the urge I got a Z-400

Old 05-28-2003, 01:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

I live in Beaumont, Texas. I usually stay away from the MX tracks because the only sports I have are three wheels. I think they get pissed when I spank a quad on a 3 wheeler. No, really most tracks have rules agaisnt them and do not want the liability. I have gone to the dunes and I ride some at Martin beach. but I would liike to find a couple of other places to ride. I would also like to find some trails.

Old 05-28-2003, 09:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Try Kisathchie National Forest, its north of Leesville, La and has many hours of trails. Bring your 4x4. Sport bikes arent much fun there. Gets muddy.

Old 07-16-2003, 01:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

hay we are from buna and we love to ride. we dont have a whole lot of people to ride with but your more than welcome to come up and ride with us. we ride just about every weekend in kirbyville at the forestery. we are goiing on a big ride in longview tx its about 3 hrs on the 25-27 at fun wheeler park its a blast there ya'll ought to come and go with us. we are riding this weekend if yall want to come up, we are goin friday or saturday night. email me if you want to go.

Old 07-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah that would be fun. I probably can't make the ride at fun wheeler but i have been wanting to go. This weekend we are going to The Dunes in La. I just gotta ride the 350x. It has been awhile. It gets lots of use there. Feel free to join us if you can. I have some freinds from Tx, Ms, Tn, Ar, and La. meeting us there. Not alot of trails but tons of sand.

Old 07-16-2003, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Stout, Im not going this weekend. But, my brother and a few of his friends are going to go. There will be alot of people there if the rain holds out. I believe a few forum members are going. So look them up. Tie a logging ribbon around your flag pole to allow everyone to know that your a forum member. Good luck and have fun.

Old 07-17-2003, 04:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: grizzkodiak
.........we are goiing on a big ride in longview tx its about 3 hrs on the 25-27 at fun wheeler park .........
We have a group of us going up there from here in the Golden Triangle. Look for the Triangle ATV Logos and come ride a little with us!

Old 07-17-2003, 09:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

We'll be there and will defianately look you up. If you see us come on over. We will all have yellow logging ribbons on the trikes. I have a white 350x with a checkered seat. Hard to miss.