Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Mississippi Ride/Camp Trip.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 09:58 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mississippi Ride/Camp Trip.

Hello everyone, I am the president of the Clarke County ATV Club and would like to invite everyone to a ride/camp outing that some of our members are going on. We plan to go to the Little Tiger ATV Trails on June 6-8. We will be riding the trails and camping at the trail-head for some of the last times before they will be closed for repairs later in the summer. If anyone needs directions to the trail-head the information will be posted on our website at [L=www.geocities.com/clarkecountyridingclub]
If there is any way that you can come out and camp or just ride we would be glad to see you. Just check our site under News and I will post more information on the topic. Thanks for your interest.

Old 05-28-2003, 10:58 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Outlaw, Sounds like a plan. I will put it on my calender and pass the word to some
riders who don't computer. I am sure the rest of the crew will hollar at you and try to
make it. What times would be best to catch you around camp and can you night ride
around there ? RIDE ON

Old 05-29-2003, 12:05 PM
Range Rover

Sounds great deerhawk. We will be pulling in Friday morning at around 9:00 AM and we will set up camp and then ride the trail once probably around 10:30 AM then we will be back at camp for lunch from around 12:30 till 2:00 or so and then we will decide to either ride again or wait and ride it at night. Yes night riding is allowed. Only thing that isn't allowed is riding on the road and no drinking. I have seen lots of people get tickets for both things. If nothing happens we will set up our camp on the right side of the parking lot. There is a picnic table and grill already there and that way we wont have to bring one. I will be driving a green and tan Chevrolet Z71 that will either be pulling a tan 4wheeler trailer or a white gooseneck horse trailer with sleeping quarters, haven't decided which to bring yet. Anyway just slip over and give us a yell, were all good people and love to ride and meet new people. Hope to see you there.

PS if for any reason you can't come till latter (like Saturday) thats fine, we usually don't go on the trails until after breakfast, and come out for lunch and then dinner.

Old 05-29-2003, 08:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will try and make it by there too. I have a wedding to go to on the 7th in Grenada, but I will come by one of the days to ride a little.

See ya there!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2003, 08:39 PM
Range Rover

That's great Ward660R. We would be glad to see ya. I would also like to invite everyone to ride in this weekends Mayfest parade. Our club is riding in it to promote ATVing in the area. So far we only have about 7 bikes that will be riding in the parade because of lots of other things going on. We will be meeting at the Quitman Multi-purpose building at 8:45 am. I will post directions to the multi-purpose building on our website under Mayfest Parade link. Check our site for directions. www.geocities.com/clarkecountyridingclub

We would be glad for everyone to come out and join us and ride the streets legally....

Old 06-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Outlaw, I see there is a chance for rain this weekend. Are you and your crew still
going to try to go to Tiger Creek or wait and see what mother nature is up to.
If you have a last minute change let us know. Maybe the weather will work out.

Old 06-05-2003, 01:16 AM
Range Rover

Yea man we are still up for the weekend unless it storms really bad. We will be heading out tomorrow to get all our supplies and might even pull out early and get there tomorrow evening, but like I said unless it storms we will be there by Friday. I was waiting to get my black spring for my wheeler but I got it early so I'm ready to ride. Hey if you can let me know what day you will be coming down. Thanks. See you there.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I'm out for this weekend. I ended up with some carb problems and none of the local stealerships have the parts I need. I'll catch ya'll next time though.

Old 06-05-2003, 07:10 PM
Range Rover

Sorry about that man that sucks. Well anyway we are gonna have quite a few people there if everyone shows up. Some of the guys from Floridia are comming and we have quite a few that are comming but might not camp. All in all it should be good, as long as the weather holds out. Tell you what man just keep your eyes peeled on our site. Like I said we ride pretty often and surely you can catch one of them. Hope you get that carb prob. fixed. Sorry you gotta miss the ride.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:36 AM
Trailblazer

Life is good when you have good friends and 4wheelers. We had a blast guys! I am glad we got to meet everyone from Clark Co. Rodney, you have a fun crew. Wish we could have stayed for one more round, Always next time. Austin was wore out, he was asleep before
we got to Runnelstown. He told his mom about 10 times what all he did. Thanks for the help
keeping him out of places he didn't need to be. I can't remember everyone's name but i am
sure I will learn them by next time. Hope the mud diver gets his tire fixed, he was having
a good time. Smitty you must be getting soft, I didn't see any bent over or decapitated trees anywhere. Let me know how the second time around went. I am sure someone has a story to tell. Dave, how many hours does Keith have on the Prairie now? About time to see what he can do with that thing. Hope everyone had a safe trip home. Had fun, Great to meet everyone, Let's do it again! RIDE ON

Quick Reply: Mississippi Ride/Camp Trip.