Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

maryland riders where u at

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2003, 10:49 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default maryland riders where u at

Ya theres a bunch of places in Woodbine you can ride,....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] not really,....but there is Mt airy train tracks,....you just follow those until you see a trail head and go off onto one of those,.....theres the grasstracks,..blacktracks and a bunch,..no wait,..a ton of of places to ride,....some what legal,....cop activity only on Sundays,.....and thats only if there is more than 30 + riders,....

Live to ride,..ride to live

02 Raptor L.E.
Ac nerfs, skids all the under,..polished hell guards
FMF Ti-4,....and a White Brothers E series,...lookin to sell the FMF
RAZR 2's on the rear

Old 08-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Where is the place to Ride in Mt Airy? I live half an hour away and have crossed over rail road tracks on RT 44 and have seen trucks with atv's, and dirt bikes around the Super Fresh and Burger King. I have also seen people riding behind a baseball field next to the Fair grounds across from the old Aimes. Where is a good place to park and onload? Does any one know anything about the place in Thurmount off of 15N, I stopped by one day knocked on the door to find out but didnt seem like any one was home.Any other good places to ride?

Old 08-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im on east coast maryland [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Salisbury,Fruitland,Eden,Princess Anne,Pocomoke. I can go to either or southern Delaware but not looking to go much further unless we meet up

Old 08-12-2003, 10:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

lie in maryland, where are al the good spots toride at?

Old 08-13-2003, 06:07 PM
Trailblazer

monkeysatv, have you ever rode at the pocomoke state park? if so, whats it like?

Old 08-14-2003, 03:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

can you elaborate on the places near woodbine?
we live in Taylorsville...also, know where i can get truckloads of dirt for jumps and such?

Old 08-14-2003, 09:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

In woodbine there is really not to many places to ride, but in Mt Airy there is, and in Spring Ridge (townhouse area) there is a motocross track going in, im on the waiting list for membership, therse liek over 900 acres of riding, woods, trails, mud, tracks, kids tracks. It supposed to be awesome,...but ask some peopel in Mt airy where they ride, if not jus take the railroad tracks or ride behind Mayaa, the quarry.

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

L.E. Black 02 Raptor
WB e series, uni
PRM skids and bumper
Maxxis razr 2s,....more to come as soon as the money does

Old 08-20-2003, 12:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in st marys county and am new to the area where can i ride just gota new bike 99kx250 teamchevy graphics and I need some one toride withthanks shane

Old 08-22-2003, 02:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey AMCHIEF... loose my number? I haven't been back to the gravel pit lately because I took the family to Ocean City and just got back this week. Send me an email and let me know when you are going riding down there next. I probably can't go this weekend since my truck is in the shop.

By the way, let me know if you know anyone in the area that is selling a 50-90cc quad. My six year old wants to sell his PW50 and get an ATV now.

Later.

timmymartin@comcast.net

Old 08-22-2003, 04:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

yep sure did. i emailed ya. hey sakiesolider you can ride out at a place in brandywine. i work at the base near the place you are talking about. i heard thats bad news to ride there but i always see people.

Quick Reply: maryland riders where u at