Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2003, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc.

Just wondering if there are any females that are interested in riding with us guys. We usually don't have a high turnout of riders any more and sometimes it is fun to ride with a passenger. You can bring your own quad or ride with us. We usually ride on holidays, 4th of July, at my cousin's. There are trails, mud holes, hills, etc. Other girls would also help get one of my cousins to ride with us. She never rides anymore. Thanks. FYI, we are around the ages of 18-25.

Old 06-17-2003, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

This is good, very original!

Old 06-18-2003, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

What's that supposed to mean?

Old 06-29-2003, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

Doh!

Old 06-29-2003, 06:16 PM
Range Rover

Hey Jaybird, first of all, nice pics of them tricks! I am a female, 24yrs and I love to ride. It was a catching and inviting subject for female riders. I'd love to join, it's just too bad I live in So Cal. Hope you guys have a good turnout though. If you ever come to Cali at least you know you'll have some people here to ride with. Have fun and keep up them tricks

Old 06-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

I guess all the girl riders are out in cali. Thanks for the invite. Maybe someday when I get my high paying job, I will be able to fly my cousins and myself and our quads out to cali. And the tricks will definitely keep coming.

Old 06-30-2003, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: mdyjeepgrl
Hey Jaybird, first of all, nice pics of them tricks! I am a female, 24yrs and I love to ride. It was a catching and inviting subject for female riders. I'd love to join, it's just too bad I live in So Cal. Hope you guys have a good turnout though. If you ever come to Cali at least you know you'll have some people here to ride with. Have fun and keep up them tricks
Since your close to me why don't we go riding? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We have a lot in common already. You have a kawasaki, I have a kawasaki.

You have an 02' Jeep and I have an 02' Jeep.

Old 06-30-2003, 10:27 PM
Royalty Rider

LOL, Jaybird your so funny...If I lived closer I would love to shoot a cruise with you and your cuz's

Old 07-01-2003, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Queen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] One day I will make a trip to Cali and I hope to see ya both. But until then, anyone in Ohio?

Old 07-22-2003, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

i guess i will have to goto match-maker or something. maybe the personals.

Quick Reply: girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio