Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

anyone in the akron ohio area?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2003, 02:15 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone in the akron ohio area?

I'm around the Canton area. Always looking for more people to ride. I usually ride behind my gf's house. Some decent trails back there. All this rain has created some mud right now, but its all good fun. I'm pretty new to the quad thing so I just toy around with my Blaster and my gf plays with the Ozark 250, but these bikes are plenty to keep us moving and having fun. If anyone is interested in riding over here sometime its located in the Louisville area just IM me on AIM sometime DJMAN1979 ....Pretty easy going people between the age of 18 - 25....Later

Old 08-04-2003, 10:16 PM
Trailblazer

wow ppl im my area!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
send me a aim at moorfiend1

Old 08-05-2003, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer

amstaff what does( aim at moorfiend1 ) mean ?

Old 08-05-2003, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

What amstaff means is Instand Message him with his AOL Instant Message name moorfiend1. If you don't have AOL Instant Messenger or AIM, you can download it from www.aim.com

Old 08-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer

thanks . didnt know never used aol

Old 08-06-2003, 12:34 AM
Trailblazer

lol ya what trail said
and you dont have to have aol to get aim either
send me a message im usualy on in the evenings and were planing on goin rideing this weekend probly sunday if it would just stop raining its realy cutting into my rideing time!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
dont know whats worse the rain or work lol i do construction so i get the day off if it rains usualybut its not much fun rideing in the rain![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2003, 12:38 AM
Range Rover

Rain makes lots and lots and lots of mud...it can be the greatest thing in the world...or the worst...depending on your mood...lol....I gave up on waiting for things to dry up....let it rain....I still go out...figure the rain washes the mud off!!!

Old 08-06-2003, 12:43 AM
Trailblazer

hey trail if you havent sold your bike yet you and your friend should hook up with us this weekend mineral citty was hopoin week befor last was some dirt bikes 4 wheelers and like 5 rail buggys there

Old 08-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

I would go, but this weekend I'm all booked. I have horse shows both days this weekend. One of the perks of having a horse, I can take him out and show him off. He is a really good boy. I saw a bunch of 4-Wheelers going down near Bear Creek last weekend, who knows, they could have been going to Mineral City. Last weekend there were a lot of 4-Wheelers out. I wanted to go riding, but I had things to do. Plus my truck, we think has a loose tie rod, or something like that. So until that gets checked out, the truck is grounded. We have to borrow someones truck to haul my horse to one show, the other one is at the barn where I board my horse at. When you go riding this weekend, don't forget to mention my 4-Wheeler to anyone looking. Thanks.

Old 08-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

amstaff ,where in mineral city are you riding ?im interested let me know

03 warrior
03 rancher
03 trantrum(kids)
89 xr 100

Quick Reply: anyone in the akron ohio area?