Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Doing Bong on my Rincon...

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 12:49 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Doing Bong on my Rincon...

Hey folks,
I just got back from Richard Bong State Recreation Area in WI and boy did we have fun in the da mud! Only one trail was open but I am not going to complain. This was my first real outing with my Rincon and it was a blast. My wife even wants her own quad now! I never thought she would get into it like she did but boy was I wrong. We did get stuck in mud hole. It looked like it was only a few inches deep but boy was I wrong. Ended up being about 3 feet deep! Man I wish I had a camera. A brand new Rincon tank deep in the mud! Some cool guys stopped and helped me out and even bummed me a smoke. Just thought I would share my just about perfect day! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2003, 05:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Wow....I sure was mistaken on the subject.

Old 07-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

so was I![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2003, 08:21 PM
Royalty Rider

Puff Puff give you two!

LOL....

Old 07-18-2003, 09:24 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

cough, cough,,,,click

Old 07-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

i thought he was smokin a bong while riding for somethin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2003, 12:20 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Brat
Trust me...the first time it rocks, then it gets boring. You should try to bring your wife up to Badlands for a weekend. My husband and I went up there and it was awesome. You can do sand hills, dirt hills, a jump area, wooded trails, and streams. There is something for everyone.
We are in Schaumburg....where else do you go to ride?
I can see that happening but it was our first time out on a quad ever... She and I had so much fun (she loved the mud)! We are going to get to badlands in 3 weeks after we come back from vacation, can't make it until after then. We have a cottage about 50 miles east of Attica so we have a place to crash after a long day riding. We may head out to the Cheese County Trail this Sunday. We will see if we get done what we need to before our vacation. We live in "Lake in the Hills" by the way and I work in Schaumburg.

To everyone else sorry about the Bong joke, I couldn't help myself... Say no to drugs!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2003, 11:32 AM
Range Rover

Hey Brat!
I am about 15 min from woodstock! Let me know how they are and how to get to them... I club sounds like a good idea... I know of 2 of them in IL. But I haven't went on any rides with any yet...

Old 07-19-2003, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

LOLOL. I was picturing some bong he had built into his quad, so he could hit it on the trail! Cheeba Cheeba!

Old 07-20-2003, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

It sounds like a good idea but it's had to drive through the smoke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Quick Reply: Doing Bong on my Rincon...