Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Places to ride in Little Rock AR

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 01:21 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Places to ride in Little Rock AR

I have just moved to the area and was wondering if anyone knew of any good trails in the little rock area??

Old 07-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

you can go to malvern ark. its off of I30 south, or wilburn ark it off of hwy 5 bout 7 miles north of hot springs.. theres a little place in gravel gridge ark to pit its south of the polaris dealership on the other side of the swamp. and theres a place on hwy 89 inbetween hwy 107 and I40 north.. and there are some power lines you can ride down by cantrel going west but i've never been there... i'd say if you wanna ride your banshee go to malvern that'll prolly be the best for you, but there rest is really for suited for 4x4 thats why i'm selling my Z400.. theres other places to ride but there all bout a 2-3hour drive.. lata..

Old 07-23-2003, 05:14 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks a bunch for the info. I think someone else described the trails out by cantrell and i am thinking about going to check those out. What are the trails like in malvern. And could you elaborate on the directions a bit. thanks for replying to the thread

Old 07-24-2003, 12:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

to get to malvern all you gotta do is head south on I-30 go past bryant, benton.. i think that there is like 3 exits for malvern.. first one you'll see is an exit for a truck stop its called JJ's, the road is old military something or another. the exit you want is the very next one, it'll kinda be a sharp 35mph right hand turn there'll be a yield and then you'll wanna keep to the right and take the first right i don't remember that the road is called but i think there is like a sign say'n malvern 3 or 5 miles.. but anyways you'll follow that road and it'll take you down a hill and over some railroad tracks. there'll be a gas station up the road a little bit from the tracks on your right keep on go'n there will be a sign the says bairod or some odd spelling of it on the right turn right there and follow the road it will eventually turn to gravel and you'll come to a big open area thats the parking lot.. theres lots to do once ya get there plenty of places to explore.. there is mud pit, a pea gravel hill to climb, lots an lots of trails to ride. hope you have a good skid plates cuz theres plenty of rocks down there. usually road 10 or 11 is when the dirt bike guys show up put they usually keep to the park'n lot one or two will venture out to the trails. hope ya have a good time..

Old 07-24-2003, 12:40 AM
Trailblazer

if u dont mind driving for about 200 miles you can come and ride on the Red River with all of us lots of sand and lots of drag racing and best thing of all is that its free.

Old 07-24-2003, 09:14 PM
Trailblazer

I wounld mind driving that far as long as it would be good riding weather. I won't be able to make it down there for a while just cause i don't yet have my wheeler in little rock. I am probably going to go get it next week sometime. Hey bakzs thanks for the directions i will check that place out.

jo