Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

P.A. Area...

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 01:20 PM
NYC
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P.A. Area...

Bow, What The Hell Are you talking about?!?! lol (Im @ work w/ a T1)
@ home I have cable, & If your talking about my last post about the Pa forums. what I said was~>
But those forums are slower then slow!! I think they have all of 10 -people on there @ a time... lol In simpler terms, Barley anyone Replies in those forums, Thats why I was saying there slow!! lol

Hey Bozzly, Thats cool... Well Im going to check out this Dealership in Jersey. (Ledgewood Kawasaki)
They have Polaris there also, Wanted to try out the Sportsman & Scrambler, & any other they may suggest, So I can ride! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

*Me & Friend are thinking of buying a few acres, (25-100 Acres) For future use, & to have now to make some trails, tracks, ect. & in Pa property is so cheap. So that would be Cool!! but this would be in a year or so*

Old 08-22-2003, 01:47 PM
Range Rover
Default P.A. Area...

NYC, no need to get your panties in a bunch....It was 12:30 in the morning when I read your post, my eye were a little crossed....

Old 08-22-2003, 02:19 PM
NYC
Pro Rider
Default P.A. Area...

lol, Im fine...

you should get some sleep then, all those **** sites are killin ya!

Old 08-22-2003, 03:31 PM
Range Rover
Default P.A. Area...

Nah, I had just gotten home from the Steelers/Dallas game last night and want to check in real quick before bed...

Old 08-22-2003, 04:07 PM
NYC
Pro Rider
Default P.A. Area...

lol... That's cool!!
Geee Thanks for askin!!! I wanted to go!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2003, 03:57 PM
Default P.A. Area...

hey i just go back from ridin in pa and i rode at the traxx motorsports track wich was alright and then i went to the delaware state forest and rode in a place called pohopoco and theere was no one there it was a blast!!

Old 08-24-2003, 11:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default P.A. Area...

Im verry sorry for the misunderstanding nik antonys moved and it is now called illisions night club and on the right is a blue hispanic church go around a blue van and take that trail strait up just watch your self its tight untill you really get up ther i made it myself not to long ago if any of you wanna ride leave me a pm beacuase i donmt come on like veeyday

Old 08-25-2003, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default P.A. Area...

found a place called the substation that you can get there from roadway you want more info private message me

Old 08-25-2003, 05:19 PM
NYC
Pro Rider
Default P.A. Area...

Hey HotSeat, So it was cool?
I printed up a map of it, Want to go there when I get my Quad!
So what was all there?!?
ThanX Bro

Old 08-25-2003, 06:09 PM
Default P.A. Area...

if your talking about the pohopoco area it was like dirt roads that stretch like a mile or two but be sure theres no one coming from the other way luckily we didnt need to worry. also they had more advanced riding trails that were all rock didnt see anydirt for 300yards. they got everything there and they got maps at the parking lot also be sure to read the rules you need vehicle insurance, need to be register in your state and small other things.
if your talking about traxx i wouldnt go there because i dont think you would enjoy it if its one of your first times on your quad because its nothing but mx jumps and the atv track just plain out stinks. also the enduro trails are very rockey and its $40 a person to ride there. wouldnt recomend it unless your into jumping

Quick Reply: P.A. Area...