Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

LBL

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 12:02 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LBL

Ok I hit the wrong button, Well at least it wasn't a tree. My question is, this will be my first time down at LBL, and where would be the best place to park the camper. Bringing the four wheelers down, but need to find a campground. Thanks in advance.....

Old 09-04-2003, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LBL

Weekender-

We went down to LBL about a month ago, and had a blast. I guess it all depends on what type of camping you want. If you want to go primitive, then you can camp in the OHV park, as we did. We just had tents, so we were able to camp just about anywhere. There are designated spots with picnic tables and shade, and spots that are right next to the lake with plenty of shade and previously dug fire pits. There were no water hook ups, but spots where you could fill up your RV or wash off your quad. I know they allow generators, you just aren't allowed to use them past 11:00pm, although our neighbor ran his all night!!! Theres port a potties in a few spots, and I was impressed at how clean they were kept. Now, if you want to have electricity and showers, there are a few campgrounds around. We went to the Wranglers campground, horse camp, and used the showers there, for $2.00 a person. It was about ten minutes away. Nice place. Well, if you got any other questions, I got one of their brochures around, so let me know. Great place!