Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

John Natalie, Michelle, Me, Tony, and Ben, Rausch Creek

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 12:24 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default John Natalie, Michelle, Me, Tony, and Ben, Rausch Creek

Yo wassup today me, john natalie, his girlfreind michelle, and my freinds ben and tony all went up to rausch today and damn was it a goooood day... first off I was flyin through the back track with a few other people, then michelle comes out on her East Coast ATV/ Burgard 250r (shesssss GOOOD lol) and me and her were like neck and neck on the track. Occasionally we were slowed down by the "slower guys" lol but other that that it was awesome. Her R was cuttin out so she couldnt do the ATV expert track and my Z's clutch was all screwed up so we just stayed on the back track... then John Natalie went out and i was right behind him for a while untill i saw an lt250 off the track and on its side lol, so i stopped and checked to see if he was alright and he said yea im fine... bout 3 hours later john and michelle started to pack up and since i had to work at 6 lol i had to too so we got a picture off all our quads lined up so once i get the pic developed ill post it , Natalie was explaining to me how he loved his gibson front end and that he IS officially sponsored by East Coast ATV, his yfz is sooooo nice lol its got 2 steeering dampners lol i sat on it while he did the different settings and mannnn what a difference.. aite yea ill get the pic then once their developed later