Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone riding around Southern OK or Northern TX

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone riding around Southern OK or Northern TX

Want to go riding this weekend and looking for some people to hook up with.

Old 12-04-2003, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

I might be interested in riding sometime. I have Sundays off, but just give me some notice. What kind of riding? I have a Warrior (R being restored right now), but am up for anything. After Dec 12, I will be on Christmas break for about a month(only good thing I get out of college), so I can probably take off from work for a day or two. Theres not much riding over my way, damn flat ground, but just let me know. There seems to quite a few people on here that ride over around your area and south of there.

Old 12-04-2003, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds good i can get off anytime that i need. Have you ever been over too Lake Murray over by Ardmore?

Old 12-04-2003, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider

I have been there twice, but probably been over a year. Im not for sure what all they have changed since I have been there. But when I went there was plenty of good trails and stuff to do. I dont know when I could go, but it would probably have to be after Dec 12(maybe this weekend, but doesnt look to promising), next week is finals week at Cameron. Its probably 1 - 1 1/2 hour drive for me to Lake Murray.

Let me get back to you on a date, but yes I would be interested, and Im sure there is a few from on here that would interested in going too.

-----------
86 trx250r
97 warrior

Old 12-04-2003, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

I am going to Murray this weekend, Probabily Saturday morning. My last finals at Southeastern are the 12th. After that, I'll try to get something together. I am sure my group will go somewhere if the weather is nice. We should have a Z400, Banshee, 250R, Raptor and maybe a 300EX out there for Christmas Break. Where is everyone going this weekend?

Old 12-04-2003, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

I might be able to swing this Saturday, but Sunday would be better for me, weather is supposed to be upper 60s on Sunday. Let me know what you guys think. I can check and see if a couple of guys around here might go to.

----------
86 trx250r-under construction
97 warrior

Old 12-04-2003, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

I may go sunday, I'll just have to see what the group wants to do. I heard it is going to be really cold tomorrow (friday) and saturday. I usually get out to the lake around 8:30 and ride till about 10:30. I've gotta work at noon on both days. Either way, I'll look for your vehicle. Are you still driving the red chevy? The last time I was there, the parking lot was filling up by 10.

Old 12-05-2003, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

Dunno if I will end up over there or not I have some buddies that want to go and we may end up down in Bonham. I am trying to get them to come to Lake Murray.

Either one of you guys going to Little Sahara during Snake Hunt.

Old 12-05-2003, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider

I won't be able to go for snake hunt, but I am planning to go over spring break. I usually leave monday morning and ride until thursday. That way there are fewer crowds and plenty of room to park.

Old 12-05-2003, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

I think the crowd is half the fun. I am one of those the more the marrier kind of people. I seriously doubt I will be at Lake Murray before 10 am because i have to drive an hour to get there.

Quick Reply: Anyone riding around Southern OK or Northern TX