Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NJ Riders Crystal lake (Manchester or Dover)???

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2004, 10:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ Riders Crystal lake (Manchester or Dover)???

Hey has anyone heard or rode this place? Some guy was telling me that he rode there and it was great, but I didn't understand him when he was trying to tell me directions. He said its called crystal lake in Dover or Manchester he wasn't sure what town. If you know of it how is it and is it hot right now and directions.
Thanks

Old 01-18-2004, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

Be real careful there when you find it. Lots of gloried tax collectors in police uniforms.

Also if you dont get any better info search around here as theres been a lot of info on this posted b4.

Old 01-18-2004, 11:43 PM
Trailblazer

rapter ur close to me,,u interested in a e town trip at the end of month?

Old 01-18-2004, 11:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

What do you need to able to ride at etown I've been wanting to go but not sure of the rules/regulations.

Old 01-18-2004, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't think Englishtown was open at this time of year. You need full riding gear to ride Englishtown.

Old 01-18-2004, 11:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sorry no deal don't have boots yet but I'm working on it so let me know when you do go and if I have boots I'm there.

Old 01-18-2004, 11:57 PM
Trailblazer

practice track opens last weekend in feb. .,.,practice every weekend they dont have a race so alot of wheel time is there.,.,

Trending Topics

Old 03-12-2004, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

Dude you don't want to go there. The cops are A$$ HOLES.They will treat you like a criminal and fine you big time.I use to ride out there all the time but now everytime I ride out there see the cops and have to run.
This sucks because it is one of the best spots to go riding.
If you ever do try to o out there Ican tell you that you should park Far way .Some people have parked at The BJs whole sale store and have used the train tracks to get into the place. IT is a far ride down the tracks and here is closer places to park but if you find some thing on the track to park at then that is the awy to go .You woud have to cross some roads but they are like Small naborhood
roads. THe BJs is on 37east Dover the pit, cystal Lake/ZARCO is in manchester.
GOOD LUCK!!!
I ride In country Lakes that is down 70 going west. It isn't that bad there and there is about 4 pt all within 10 miles of each other. Parking is easy just park of the road somewhere.Go down Springlake Ave around the turn is a poll trail, Park on that off the trail, From there you can go either way-it will be ard to find the pits if you don't know where they are so find a LOCAL rider and I'm sure hey will help. Everyone rides in that Town(pemmerton/ Bad spelling)

Old 03-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey all you people from nj. I am just letting you know about this group in nj that ride every sunday. They are a great group of people and are always willing to help you out. We ride in nj.ny and pa. we also take some long trip to like to west virgin. Here is the web site www.davidsatvzone.com. When you go there and sign up please us me as the refferal mike29. I know you be very happy that you join!

Old 03-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey wuts up new to web site ive ridden in manchester aka crystal lake twin lakes whatever ,last time i was there got chased and couple friends caught (that sucked) WHER ARE THERE PLACES TO RIDE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: NJ Riders Crystal lake (Manchester or Dover)???