Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

JDowney, when is the next time your gunna be down there, cause if and when you go again you need to come down there on a warm day, cause you will be all kinda of drag racing, and trucks and big 4 wheelers, we will be down there the next warm day me and STLZuk (jimmy) not sure what he will be riding his LT250r or his YZ250, but I know Ill be riding a black and white banshee. We have been trying to get stuff on film now for god knows how long, and we never end up getting any..SO the next warm day we will hopefully get some on film and meet up with all you guys..and daren can help me with my damn jetting on my banshee..

Old 01-26-2004, 04:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Whenever you guys want, I will be glad to take some video...only problem is that I only have a 64MB and 32MB chips for my PowerShot. AVI files fill it up pretty fast. I've been thinking about getting a miniDV camcorder, but can't really justify the money. Let me know when you'll be down there and I'll get my buddies from Pacific to go...hopefully by then I will have my own quad to get spanked by you guys!
JD

Old 01-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

For the LT problem, how much compression does it have? How recently was it rebuilt? Sounds like a wore out motor to me.

Daren, I just caught myself looking at banshee motors on ebay![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Dang house payments![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Oh well, I am going to do you a favor and let you keep that motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. We both know that if I started building something in my barn and word drifted over to you, Eric would be the proud owner of an 03 motor. I am keeping you from getting another look from the little lady like we saw on the video.

You have heard the story about someone walking on the beach and stubbing their toe on a Genie's magic lamp right? Well, while walking through my shop yesterday, I stubbed my toe on a M&W turbo for a small tractor. No real point to this story other than my toe is sore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Dang you Daren!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2004, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Everybody blames it on me. You have to stop that. I have enough stress already, like you said you saw "the look" on the video!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

I guess I better start considering my options! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anybody have Trinity's number handy? Oh yeah, I remember it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

What video are we talking about? did I miss "the look"?
JD

Old 01-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Trailblazer

The LT motor only had about 20-30 hours total riding time on it, right Jimmy? Man I hope it starts snowing, cause I wanna go ride in the snow some more...

Old 01-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Hey Guys,

If you all would look around your stuff and trailers. I have a set of oshtu 501s knobies and rims with the hubs in them for a DS missing. I had them at St Joes at my trailer. The tires were almost new.

Any help would be appreciated.

J Ross

Old 01-26-2004, 06:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hell ya the tipin worked THANKS DAREN Started on 1st kick . SO whats wrong with it

Old 01-26-2004, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

JD,

Not in your videos!!

I had recorded some home footage with the handy camcorder and the wife was wanting to leave and I had delayed her like a couple hours. Oops!

I had to get a still shot of the Banshee with the new silenced drag pipes. So, when I turned the camera to her and asked her what she thought about the Banshee, her reply was not pleasant and the look was the same. A few guys came over to the house, watched the video and happened to see that. Kind of an inside joke.

She won't be happy about that either if she reads this! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

JEFF,

Boy, I sure would be a suspect. I like the Ohtsus, and I have a Bom! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't have them though. Besides, I have switched from Ohtsus to a tire that I like better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I will check with everyone in my posse, accidents happen, but I'm afraid that maybe we're going to have to start locking everything up. I've been concerned about that for a long time. We drag so far in the back, it would be an easy target if not for us knowing everyone down there. Might have to hold off on the 535 Banshee and get an enclosed trailer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

You really had a bad weekend that last time out!

StlZuk,

After you give me a 10 rating [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'll tell you that I don't really know. Call Duncan and tell them what happens, and they will for sure know. You're float apparently is not working properly.
Daren

Old 01-26-2004, 06:33 PM
Trailblazer

Jimmy maybe its time for a new petcock on the tank..maybe its still alowing gas to get in the carb and then fill the cylinder even when you turn it off..

Quick Reply: St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??