Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

West Palm Beach / South FL

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2004 | 03:52 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default West Palm Beach / South FL

Hows it goin ya'll? I'm lookin for any "legal" places to ride within 60 miles of West Palm... Can anyone help?

Old 02-08-2004 | 04:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Within 60 miles there is no "legal" places unless you count Thundercross in Okeechobee. I was riding at a place in Ft. Pierce for a long time, but today for the first time a cop drove in and told us to get out. S. FL absolutely sucks for motorcycle/ATV riding.

Old 02-09-2004 | 12:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

theres one place in west plam...off belvedere and jog on the north east side...some guy owns the land and lets people ride on it me and my b/f just discoverd it 2days ago its not huge or anything but its big enough i havent been out there yet idk what goes out there more dirtbikes or 4wheelers i think dirtbikes but oh well

Old 02-09-2004 | 04:52 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

Aint thatta bitch... LoL. Someone told me about "Ghost Lands" on the South/West corner of Jog & Belvedere so I checked it out and I got kicked out by a security guard. They are building there now... So the East Side is the spot? By that Water Plant or something there? What's the terrain like? Do you have to sign something from the owner to ride there? I've heard of Thundercross too... I'd like to check it out... Is it free & what's the terrain like? I finally been to "The Prarie" out in Okeechobee... It was really cool! It's most defiantly worth the ride there. But you have to plan it out and get an early start... Get up early, pack some lunches, etc. Some cat kicked us off like an acer of property he owned there... whatta ***! In the middle of all that land there he is worried about his 1 acer! Within 15 minutes there were triple the amount of people there! ...LoL... Whatta waist of time... It's like, don't you have anything else better to do than to go out in the middle of nowhere and watch your little sandy land that isn't serving you any purpose & could serve alotta people better since your not building or farming on it Thanks for the replies ya'll... P.E.A.C.E.

Old 02-10-2004 | 06:18 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

Well I rode by the "North/East" side of Belvedere & Jog and I didn't see where you could ride... it was basically just a little open area with grass... no hills, dirt, or anything... flat grass, open to see from the road. Did you mean the North/West side? Because the North/West side looked like it had some nice terrain to ride on... & it was sorta hidden... better than the North/East side.... But... There were No Trespassing signs everywhere! I took down the name of the property owner from the sign and I'm going to call and ask for permission to ride... Even though I think he'll say no. Oh well, guess I'll be makin more trips to "The Prarie" when I wanna ride.

Old 02-10-2004 | 10:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

HEY THREAD I LIVE IN POMPANO BCH FL AND LET ME TELL U I KNOW A SWEET PLACE TO RIDE ITS RIGHT OFF BELVEDERE ROAD AND JOG ROAD IF YOUR ON JOG ROAD FACING NORTH AT BELVEDERE INTERSECTION MAKE A LEFT AND THE FIELD ON YOUR IS THE PLACE LOOK FOR A DIRT ROAD ENTRANCE

Old 02-11-2004 | 05:01 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: 7grand250r IF YOUR ON JOG ROAD FACING NORTH AT BELVEDERE INTERSECTION MAKE A LEFT AND THE FIELD ON YOUR IS THE PLACE LOOK FOR A DIRT ROAD ENTRANCE
The field on your what? Right or Left? I tried the left and it was blocked off with a huge tree log! So I used the entrance off of Jog and Security kicked me out.

Old 02-12-2004 | 07:23 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess I'm outta luck... If anyone knows of a spot in South FL that is legal or cops never come around... Let me know... PLEASE! I don't get too crazy and I pick up after myself... Usually it's just me and a friend who goes ridin... I just wish more private property owners would open up their land to us... Ya know? I'd sign my life away... Like if I get hurt or die, it's my fault... I'll even get it notarized!!! ...LoL... HeLp!?!

Old 02-12-2004 | 09:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Everybody in S FL is shafted for off-road recreation. I end up getting robbed $25 when I want to ride at Thundercross, and its still not close. The next place is the prarie, then the compound in Palm Bay. All too far away. The only 2 legal state run areas are Ocala NF and Croom.

Old 02-19-2004 | 08:15 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: West Palm Beach / South FL