Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Land Between the Lakes

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Land Between the Lakes

Drove through the area yesterday so I took a look at the area around the ORV area at Turkey Bay. The hills look interesting for utility type rides but I don't think they have much to offer for sport bikes. Looked like if you plan on riding there be sure to take everything you might possibly need with you. I think the closest cheeseburger is 20 miles away.

Anybody ride there? Worth dragging a trailer load of quads down from St Louis?

Old 03-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

I've rode out there about 6 times last year and had a great time, we usually bring our lunch
and drinks with us, or somthing we can cook on a small grill.. The Times I did ride out ther it
was on a utility, but my brother and friend ride a 250ex and 300ex and have a great time also
and actually have rode out there about 20-30 times.. They have camped out there several times
and have always had great times.. This year I plan on camping out there a bunch with the family
as we all now have our own 4 wheelers . I've met folks from Chicago, PA, VA riding out ther and
they say its worth the trip and come every year.. I'm not that as too far away so and its really
only one of the few places near me we can ride now.. but its probably worth atleast a one good
2-3 day ride out there...

Old 03-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Range Rover

bro pack your quads up and get down here. im there every weekend and i own a sport quad and LBL has everything a sport quad rider wants. uphill jumps downhill jumps fast twisty trails arm jaring whoops.. pm me if you like ill give ya my email let me know when ya comming down and i can point ya to some of the best trails i know about..

Old 03-14-2004, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

Went down there last year and had a blast! A couple of us were on sport quads and had no trouble what so ever getting around, definitely worth the trip!!! Bring some grub, tents, and firewood and you're set!!!