Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Riders from SouthEast Missouri Mo

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004 | 06:24 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Riders from SouthEast Missouri Mo

I am very new at these forums & want to get to know some of my southeast missouri cohorts.

Sometime in August I plan on getting my new bike & me and my cousin will be wanting to find like minded riders to go riding at random areas like St. Joe & around southeast missouri during a lot of weekends.. We are located very close to Marble Hill/Jackson/Perryville area. I would at least like to chat online w/ some of you, incase we run into eachother at St Joe or some other place [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Heck if there is anyone that is very close to me we can meet up and ride around my part of southeast missouri if all else fails.

We enjoy trail riding & zipping around country side. Our bikes are stock, so we are not very big into the racing etc. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] not to say we dont go fast sometimes...

Old 06-22-2004 | 11:46 PM
Range Rover

Hello SEMO, I'll gladly be there. I am more of a trail rider too, my bike is modified alittle but I bought it that way. I'm not into jumping or racing, don't really care for any of that and I don't care what type of machine a rider has got, I am just happy that it is another person enjoying riding as I used to have a machine that wasn't worth a hundred dollars. I am in the St Louis area, but generally ride in SEMO at St Joe or Sutton Bluff. I am easy to get along with, a little sarchastic at times but always helpful and polite. Let me know when you want to go riding and I'll be there.

Old 06-22-2004 | 11:57 PM
|
Pro Rider

cool sounds good to me, We will have to meet up at st joe sometime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2004 | 09:16 AM
Pro Rider

SEMO,I like to trail ride and a little racing also.I ride St.Joe and a place close to home on the Mississippi river called Black Island.Might catch up with you sometime at St.Joe.I live in the big city of Portageville,Mo.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2004 | 08:27 PM
Trailblazer

hey guys we have a small group only 6 of us we like to trail ride all over and we dont mind driving so drop us a line and maybe we can hook up

www.rebeloutlaws.freehomepage.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2002 honda rancher 35 es
2004 yfz 450 limited edition
2002 grizzly 660
2003 raptor 660