Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride in Ohio?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2004, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride in Ohio?

Does anyone know of some places to ride in Ohio?
I live in Middletown, that’s between Cincinnati and Dayton. Hence the name "Middletown".
I have been to Big Rock in KY, great place but that is a little far to drive. I would like to find a place I could go if I only had a few hours on the weekend to ride.
Thanks

Old 07-12-2004, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

hey kid, i have a place , 600 acres of bottomland, about 30 minutes from you....private message me

Old 07-12-2004, 10:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

well if you want some mx tracks you could go to brokenspokes, dirtworld, or pymatuning. those are some of the best track around clevend and youngstown

Old 07-13-2004, 07:16 PM
Range Rover

Hey kid,

Welcome to atvconn.

I live in centerville about a half hour east of you, you did not state the type of ridding or what you ride, The best place to go in Ohio is a place called Wayne national Forest, (WNF)
it takes me about 1.5 - 2 hours to get there, they have great trails much bigger then big rock. there is a place called haspen acres over in Indiana, not to far over the border, never been there but there is ridding there.
I have not meet up with Kushmen yet but he has talked about his place a few times,

Old 07-13-2004, 08:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the info prairie.
I ride a 99' Warrior. I have only been riding a quad for a year and I love it. Typically riding in my back yard (4 acres, pretty small for riding) or a friends farm near Georgetown OH (trails, hills, and creek). The Warrior is not very good in water. I think I will get some bigger tires this fall. This should help.
It doesn't matter were I ride, (as long as it is legal) I just like to ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
I have heard of WNF, but don't know much about it. Is there a web site to get some info?

Old 07-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey kid i live in Centerville and theres a place in Enon call buds place been there once its ok. outher then wayne i dont no any where eles to ride. what kind quad you have?

Old 07-13-2004, 10:55 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey I work on middletown (WEC, next to lonestar) and live in Waynesville. Prairie, mrksduramax, and kid we should get to gether and ride sometime. I got about ten guys I go with regularly. Im in Centerville all the time, where abouts u guys live.

-I just went to Wayne last weekend, good time. Wayne has some very nice trails but know challenges.

-I like Haspin Acres the best, it is about an hour from Middletown, 750 acres, many challenges.

-Happy Hollow is nice, by Hillsboro, about 50 mins form Waynesville, only 100 acres but monster hills.

Old 07-13-2004, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

For a real trip, you need to do Hatfield/McCoy in West Virginia or Windrock in tenn

Old 07-14-2004, 01:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Anyone around the Waynesville/Centerville/Middletown area have a newer Yamaha Grizzly 660? I am looking at them and would like to be able to see one that has a few hours on it and test ride one. I will also be looking for places to ride as soon as I get it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I live just outside of Waynesville.

Thanks,
ChrisW

Old 07-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I cant think of one off hand to look at, but have seen some ridden hard and they took it well. They are a solid bike. I live on Preston with the red dodge, where do you live.

-Brandon

Quick Reply: Where to ride in Ohio?