Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Sicily Island,La.

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island,La.

how many peeps are going to be there Saturday 17 July?

still debating on going when kisatchie mational forest is 20 mins away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2004, 11:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

i think i may stop by sunday on my way to biloxi. ill be in a 92 accord haulin a black and white raptor. my names larry, anyone see me feel free to say hi, ill be all alone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] lol. anyone know if you can get a cheaper rate for only one day?

Old 07-18-2004, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Voodoothenoob
any directions out there from alexandria to sicily island?or better yet ft polk?
I would prob go 165 to Columbia? I'm not sure. If I go, I'll be coming from a diff direction [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] those are some backwoods **** roads though!

Hey Voodoo, I remember when those bunkers weren't painted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (on your picture page) I used to ride up the side of them on a 3wheeler

gonna send you a private message.

Old 07-19-2004, 12:20 PM
Trailblazer

So what did everyone that went this weekend think about the place??? I should have some buddies there next weekend 24-25...One should be on a blue banshee lowered, with outframe drag pipes on it..Both pipes come out on one side, ya'll should team up and do some racing...Ya'll Have FUN!!!

Old 07-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider

I'm gonna be there Saturday. So does anyone know if there is a discount for only 1 day of riding or is it $20 for one or two days? Also, are flags required?

Old 07-19-2004, 05:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KajunATVer
Also, are flags required?
Good Question, are flags required?? Is he making everyone sign a wavier??

Old 07-19-2004, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

never made the trip saturday due to weather

I am still willing to go on a saturday, but would like to meet up with someone.

I am a noob, and am not very good....therefore i might need some1 to call 911 for me when I hurt myself....heheheheh

Old 07-19-2004, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be there with the slowaris,sat that is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

I went this past weekend and really enjoyed it got to meet choose04 and we did alot of racing......I brought the hauler and stayed all weekend left early Sat morning....Spoke with the guy that runs it and he seemed to want to get everything going good and was more than happy to hear any suggestions.....The hills where good and there are some that made me sit back and look at them some before climbing....flags are not a must yet but they will be before long......The place has alot to offer and Dennis is trying very hard to get new trails and other things going so that he will have alot more to offer......I would love to be able to go back this weekend but I am still waiting on the Dr. to call and let me know if I will be able to........I must say that I have prob spent close to my last night and day at the Dunes in Forest hill.

Old 07-20-2004, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks for the report Shaunon. Looks like this might be a very good alternative to Forest Hill. I would be willing to make alonger trip for better riding areas.

Im still going Saturday. Hopefully I will have some of my riding crew with me.

Quick Reply: Sicily Island,La.