Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Dillionvale Poker run

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2000, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went great riding most of the time,but some times it SUCKED! I dont understand people sometimes. Sitting in the same place for over an Hour for some little mud and a Little Hill. They said there was a way around it so why didnt they just take the easy way. It was longer i guess. I had fun. The trails i thought could be marked better. Im guessing there wassnt Free steak sandwiches this year hehe cause all the people?
Another thing i think They should Make everyone where helmets. people riding double no helmats on Three/4 wheelers Drinking/riding wheelies,trying to go up hills and flipping, whats wrong with these people. I can understand the Whole 4x4 quadriders with no helmats just cruising around with there Radios, but the people riding fast and dumb should be having them on hehe. IF u were what was u and the people u were with riding.

I was riding My 99 blue blaster, other riders had 96 aqua/red warrior,87 250x/350x,87 polaris trailboss4x4,85Lt250r,00400ex,00blueblaster.

Besides everything i said i thought the Trails where Great and it was alot of Fun thanks for having it. ill be there next time. and man there was alot of nice looking girls Lol

Old 08-21-2000, 11:43 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah that 96 warrior with you was sweet! hehe... the best part of the whole ride was the women almost all of them were sooo fine!!! And the person that tried to race me on their big ol 4X4 i'd like to let them try to do it again
if they had helmets on i woulda ran them off of the trail!

Old 08-23-2000, 09:48 AM
Pro Rider

That place is a joke. The whole ride was disorganised and terribly marked out. Nothing was challenging accept finding where to go next. Your "coal miners steak sandwich" is and always will be a hot dog! Mmmmmmm. The locals were all jacked and said how bad it was too so I'm not the only complainer.

If you want a real ride....go to the Madera poker run near Altoona Pa on September 24th. It's worth the drive.

Old 08-23-2000, 10:41 AM
Weekend Warrior

I don't know who the last guy talked to, IT WAS GREAT. Never on a public road, the tour de' forest can't say that.

Old 08-23-2000, 05:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ya I was there too. I was riding a 99 Blasck white Blaster w/ AC nerfs. I rode with my dad he was on a Trail boss. We too couldn't believe everyone riding double without helmets. On the second time around we stopped at the crick and watched everyone try to get out. Some guy took his quad underwater. It could have been more organized though because we never found stop 4 and got lost once on the way back. Other than that we had a great time.

Old 08-24-2000, 04:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

There were only three stops in the woods, one and five were at the starting table, Glad that you had a good time. See you on Sept 30 12 noon - 6pm. $15 ride all after noon
Blueridge

Old 08-24-2000, 05:31 PM
Pro Rider

Man i dont know, i had a good time for 10 bucks but now another $5 doesnt seem like much but to some people it is. What is the other $5 for FREE! food or u just want more. Im guessing pretty soon it will get to be like Cochranton and thats not good in most cases. Even Cochranton had free pop,and hotdogs at stops.

Old 08-24-2000, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider

BlueRidge when is the other WElls township poker run then.?

Old 08-24-2000, 10:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

We passed out over 1,400 hot dogs only asking for donations. We are in the process of spendindg over $500,000 to buy the land that is surronded by the chain link fences, 1,700 acres, to insure that there are places to ride in the future. The payments will be over $54,000 per year. We are buying another 300 acres, the area enclosed be the orange snow fence for another $105,000. That is where the money goes.
blue

Old 08-25-2000, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

Ok i got it now.. i will pay the 15 bucks then i just thought u guys were trying to charge more just for the hell of it. hehe just found out about the hotdogs/steaksandwichs. im a littlebit slow on this stuff hehe. Thanks BlueRidgekennel

Quick Reply: Dillionvale Poker run