Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Burl/Woburn MA

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 08:34 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Burl/Woburn MA

Hey any of you Boston locals, went riding up by Northeastern University this weekend, lots of trails but kinda of a bitch to get into, anybody have any info on this sport and an easier way to access. Or any other places in Middlesex or Essex Counties.

Old 09-23-2004, 02:56 PM
Range Rover
Default Burl/Woburn MA

Anyone, Bueller? Bueller? Bueller.

Old 09-24-2004, 09:53 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Burl/Woburn MA

LOL you went riding in the bagota trails they not quad trails I would stay off them I live in Billerica and have my whole life I know exactly what trails you are talking about [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they are mainly mountain bike trails that will lead to bedfors and the main walking trails that go all the way to boston I rode my mountain bike all the way up .

Old 09-24-2004, 10:28 PM
Range Rover
Default Burl/Woburn MA

Hey 410stroker,
Thanks for the info, I have seen a few guys riding in there, not sure about the cops, a few people said it is Boston property so nobody patrols, I'm in Woburn, do you have any places in Burlington/Billerica? I've gone on some wires near Bicknell St, kinda boring.

Old 09-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default Burl/Woburn MA

I know a place in Burlington, Lexington. Been there a few times, its great in the winter !! A good 3-4 hrs riding if ya never been there. Going riding this sunday down here near me. Whole day worth of riding, cant wait. Let me know , man ... Send Pvt. Message

Old 09-25-2004, 07:56 AM
Range Rover
Default Burl/Woburn MA

Thanks, F22U,

Can you PM me where you ride in Burlington/Lexington, I a little worried about Lexington, the cops there tend to be a nasty about everything!

Old 09-26-2004, 09:23 PM
Trailblazer
Default Burl/Woburn MA

I wouldnt know how to give you directions to the spot, I do know its pretty much right off the highway, Its a safe place to ride, noone really bothers ya. Ill head up that way in the snow. If you want more details on it, let me know.

Late.
Freddy